happiness

nezuko desided that she wanted to wait a month or so to turn human becuse she still wanted to learn more about demons 

once tangiro woke up he cried and told everyon how sorry he was they all told him it wasent his fuelt after everyon recoverd they got news how there were three demons left in the world not including yuka nezuko or yushiro giyu went south senime went west and tangrio along with zenetsu inoski yuka and nezuko went north.

when they were walking their yuka pulled out her camra and took picturs of everyon and every thing.

how many photos do you have? tangiro asked yuka she thought for a moment. well i dont know ive had this camra for years i have photos of everyon i new including the hashiras i started taking more photos when i realized id be alive thousands of years from now and it would be cool to have photos of the past. 

                         (after they arived and fought the demon and won)

yuka saw the sun was about to come up she used her bloood art to cover nezuko which pushed tangiro back the sun cam up and he was confused why nezuko wasent burning nezuko screamed threw her bamboo muzzle and ran to were yuka was crying while trying to cover herself from the sun nezuko rapped her rams around the burning yuka and cried while trying to cover her up tangiro looked back quickely and ran to yuka and nezukos side he started to cry and tell yuka to use her blood art to cover herself. i i am tangi i c can only u use it o on one b being that why nezuk k k ko is okay w when i d die nezuko will burn t take her t to shade. i icant leave you what if you die alone!? tangiro cried. yuka put her burnig hands on ther cheaks. if you d dont take nezuko you lose two people instead of  one  i cant hold the blood art much longer tangi you guys have eachother your family she said with tears in her eyes from the pain. but yuka your are family we might not be blood related but your like family to us! tangiro said crying more im fine tangi ive lived long enogh you guys defeted muzan already your life is just starting can y yo- yuka stopped talking when she couldent use her blood art anymore nezuko cried in pain tanguro grabbed her and told her to shrink but it was too late becuse he refuesed to take nezuko away hed lost them both. he walked to were two hashiras stood but he fell to the floor crying giyu and senimi went to him and hugged him he cried for what felt like forever till he heard talking behind him two fimiliar voices. tangi? go-good moring he turned and saw yuka and nezuko their he ran to them and hugged them scared they would leave him again. its okay were fine now brother nezuko smiled up and him.

everyon celabrated even though many had died and their were only two hashiras and one retired hashira left. when they got to were aoi was she handed nezuko a needle that would turn her human there were two that were for yuka and nezuko but yuka had used hers to turn the demon tangiro human again nezuko hesitated feeling bad for yuka. dont you want to be human? she asked yuka feeling guilty. im fine as a demon plus now that we now we can go in the sun i one step closer to being human go on use the needle ill be fine she said smiling nezuko nodded and guiltily put the needle in her arm. she cried feeling waves of emotion but soon she looked around at everyons smiling faces she was human again they celabrated and took many pictures.

yuka was a bit sad she would live years longer than them but she was happy shed finaly found the family shed looked so long for. 

she grabbed her camra and took photos of all of them everyon sepretly and everon paired she had tuns of photos now which maid her happy she had photos from when she was young and till now. 

                                                                                           when they got home

yuka used spider webs to take a photo of everyon alive so you could still see them smile! she said she clicked the photo buttin and sped so she could be in the photo she looked at the photo that had popped out and smiled when she saw it turned out awsome she showed they others and they all commented on how she was an aswome photo taker

after it got dark yuka went to her room and preyed to her dead friends

ive finaly found happiness again it was a long bumpy road but i did it im finaly happy. thank you to all the people who sacrafised themselves to save the world you will not be forgoten for aslong as i live she blew out the candles lighting the room and fell asleep