bonding

third person pov

after the meeting the hashiras decided they wanted to get to know yuka so they asked to go to her room kagaya said they could and amen would bring them their as he didint know were his kids were at the moment. she opend the door and the window as it was in a spot were it cant hit yuka they all smiled even senimi when they saw her with all the kids sleeping all the kids were snuggsling up to her amen closed the window and blew out the candls she told the hashiras that tommor at 8 pm she would get yuka to go to the pound were they could all hang out they all nodded and went on small missions or to their house.

                                                                     next day 7pm third person pov

yuka woke up and saw all the kids were gone she guesed it was becuse she needed more sleep she got up and put on her daily outfit

^the ourfit number 555 is her demon outfit i apalagize if it says anything else further in the story or further back i came back and changed it

she put her hair pin on and her familys old jewlari she rapped herotos old coat arount her and left her room. morning amen how are you feeling she said walking into the kitchen. im okay thank you at 8pm the hashiras want to get to know you near the pond dont worry they wont harm you also thats a lovely kimono were did you buy it? oh i didint buy it its from when i was sixteen this is how people used to dress on a daily basis i sometimes dress the way i used to to honor my family yuka said smiling a fake smile amen smiled okay well its 7:55 so you should go to the pond yuka nodded and in less then a second she was gone all the hashiras were already at the pond waiting for yuka. hello amen told me you wanted to meet here? yuka said high up in a tree yes we want to get to know you wanna come down so we dont have to yell? shinobu said looking up yuka nodded and jumped down.

ask me anything she said sitting on a rock. were is your family? died 106 years ago how did they die? old already dead hashiras how much power do you hold? more than the demon king favorite food? dumb question i cant eat human food what do you eat then? nothing i sleep for energy all the hashiras asked her many questions she started to ignore them when she heard doumas voice she then saw him jumping out of a tree at a speed no human could see hear or smell he was about to grab shinobu but she jumped in the way and kicked douma away the hashiras didint know why she was suddenly in a fighting stance and why she was behind shinobu. ah yuka i always forget how fast you are not may demons can kick me but then again you are upper moon zero. the hashiras stared in shock when upper moon two oh how mad muzan will be with you when i tell him youve sided with the demon slayer i was suspicious when you had that girl with you at the infinity castle its not like you to interact with humans but this muzan might even give me your rank! if you want my rank you have to fight me for it yuka said hmmmm very true i guess ill have to kill you then! guys please move back i dont want you harmed she said the hashiras.

but we can fight with you! one said no you cant he will kill you its a demon fight humans cant be involved yuka said pushing them back with her blood art yukaand douma both got ready to fight. the hashiras stared in shock when they moved so fast you could only catch glimses of them after an hour of fighting yuka had douma in a chokie she then mummbled somthing incoherent and then got up the hashiras were confused but then douma burst and he was dead yuka turned to them and walked back a little sad she had just killed another person she new well. all the hashiras  felt bad when they saw her upper moon 0 eye had a line acroos it but after that they trusted her with her life. 

yuka didint say anything and just walked back to her room amen looked worrily at the silent girl she then walked outside and was all the hashiras at the door. 

what happen? amen asked the hashiras who all looked shocked upper moon two appered and battled her for her rank we wanted to fight but she said it was a demon fight and we couldent when they started fighting we understood why a demon battle is to the death she killed him. okay i hope you guys trust her now as she protected you from him go to bed its almost 11pm  you need rest all the hashiras nodded when they were laying in bed they all thought about how she was so skilled she didint look like she was even trying.

A/N remmeber the story only uses some peices of demon slayer along with the charactors if you dont like it dont read it