Bright

I woke up to find Jeff sleeping away on the couch, his fringe covering his eyes. I sat up slowly and pushed it away.

I looked at him and just reached out to touch his face when he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"Time to look at my face."

Jeff rolled his eyes at me. I laughed.

'We have rehearsals later."

"I know. Don't remind me. Do you want to go for dinner after we are done?"

Jeff nodded. That got us through a whole day of rehearsals, practice and by the time we were done at 7pm, we were exhausted. We went to a nearby nondescript eatery for some good old fashioned Thai dishes before heading back to Jeff's place.

I took a shower whilst Jeff was busy answering a call. He was busy murmuring away secretly. I just cocked my head looking at him in confusion but I didn't say anything. It was probably work related.

Jeff took a shower, changed and then came over to me. I was busy playing on the keyboard, practicing a song again when he wrapped his hands around me. Jeff lightly kissed my neck and I shuddered softly.

"What are you doing?"

"You had a whole day on the keyboard. Can't you spend some time with me too?"

"Stop sounding petty Jeff. You were on the keyboard too."

"And yet i am with you now."

I laughed, at how petty and ridiculous he was sounding. I didn't even realize he was capable of being this petty and childish.

"Why are you even this childish?"

"Get used to it, this is me."

"All that poker face, grim Jeff is a lie?"

"Hehehe" Jeff snickered wildly and he nuzzled his face into my neck again. I laughed as I turned around and grabbed him to sit on my lap.

I looked at him and ran my fingers down his shirt slowly. He was wearing an oversized white t shirt that was falling off his shoulders with a pair of grey shorts. I pulled his shirt down a little more to reveal his shoulders even more and kissed it softly.

Jeff hitched a breath and circled his arms around me. I leaned back, looking at him and throwing him a little smirk. I pushed back his hair and tucked it behind his ears. I held onto his cheeks and rubbed it fondly. I pulled him closer to me and leaned in to kiss him on his lips. As I kissed him harder, I pulled him in even closer. Jeff moaned softly as he grinded onto to me slowly.

I pulled off his shirt, straightening myself up even more and kissing him down his chest. I softly sucked at his nipples and Jeff groaned more in frustration. I chuckled knowing I was driving him mad.

"Look at me"

"Hmmm"

"Follow me" and before he could react, I lifted him up and we fell onto the couch. I hovered over him as he looked up at him. Jeff pulled off my shirt and pulled me closer to him. I leaned in to kiss him and suck at his neck, trying to identify his sweet spot. Jeff clutched at me tightly and I knew I had hit the spot.

Jeff raised his neck to give me more access and I kissed him all the way down. I moved down on him as he grabbed me tightly. Pulling down his shorts, I licked the tip of his leaking cock softly and gently.

"Fuck, Bright!"

"That's what I am trying to do, baby."

Jeff moaned seeing my pet name for him and I got even more turned on by it. I grabbed his cock, kissing it gently and starting to mouth it. Jeff groaned and moaned constantly.

I mouthed it completely, looking up at him as Jeff pushed my head down even more. I sucked on it, bobbing in and out. The more I sucked, the louder Jeff moaned.

"I really need to let go.."

"Do it for me baby."

Jeff finally cummed hard and I swallowed some of his load. I looked up at him as perspiration decked his forehead and clouded his chest. I panted softly as I moved up to him and he held onto me.

"Can we please move to the room? I want the sequel to this."

I grinned wolfishly as I nodded. As I closed the door to his room, I turned around to see a grinning Jeff and I knew instantly that the tables had changed. Looks like I wasn't the only one doing him tonight. I was getting done too and I wasn't going to say no to that.