Chapter 1

📍 Just a friendly reminder. My story won't have any extreme NC a.k.a smut. I'm not innocent ik, but my stories will only have light intimate scenes. So I'm sorry if this will frustrates you. Thank you for reading! 🤟❤️

******

THE cold and breezy environment makes him lonelier. Ah, his vision weren't good so he decided to put the glasses back on his face. The cool breeze makes him thirsty. He took a cup of coffee that was located on his study desk and took a sip of it.

"HOT! HOT! HOT!" He shouted while threw the cup out of the balcony. He forgot about the hot coffee. He even forgot to blow it first to cool it down.

He got so frustrated with himself. His loneliness makes him sloppy like that! How he wish someone will come and take care of him. Aahh, it would be nice...

"Fourth.... Ai'Fourth!" Someone came knocking on his head. Ouch!

It was Satang, his bestfriend since childhood. They were friends since they were in their kindergarten. What a bond. It's only Fourth was a bit nerd with his thick glasses, meanwhile Satang was a man with a good sense of fashion.

"You forgot to blow your drink again ha? I saw the cup down there." Satang sarcastically said. His friend was so sloppy and one day he would throw himself out of the window for thinking that it's a door.

Fourth slowly nodded.

"Ai'Fourth! You're lucky the cup doesn't hurt anyone." Satang scolded. Fourth sighed.

"Satang, I'm so lonely. I believe my soulmate is somewhere." Fourth said.

Satang sighed. Fourth had said that for million times already! Is he that lonely? He's only 18!

"My friend, we are only 18 na. Let's enjoy life bro!" Satang elbow locked Fourth. He wanted to kick some sense into his bestfriend.

"I bet my soulmate is also searching for me..." Fourth said again.

"Why are you so eager to search about your soulmate? Single is way better."

"I'm a lonely boy, Satang. Or are you the one? You could be my soulmate..."

Their eyes locked. Satang started to feel nauseous. Damn Fourth! He was staring at Fourth with an annoying feeling. Fourth burst into laughter. Satang was so funny!

"I don't want you. Don't worry." Fourth said. Satang clenched his teeth.

"Don't dare me." He said.

Fourth's eyebrows puckered, "Dare you what?"

Satang licked his tongue and walked towards Fourth. Pretended to want to eating him alive. Then the two of them were chasing and running in the tiny dormitory condo.

---------

A day later,

With a thick glasses, Fourth was walking alone with tons of thick books on his hands. He just finished his classes for that day and decided to go to the stationary shop to buy something.

He sat down on a bench after he was done buying. That was when a man in his 50's called out for him. He was in front of the bench and was sitting under a tree.

|| BOM THE FORTUNE TELLER ||

Fourth left the bench and slowly went to greet the shaman. The shaman invited him to took a seat.

"You looks lonely." He said once Fourth got seated.

Fourth was impressed, "You knew!"

The shaman smiled and nodded, "Yes."