Chapter 6

FOURTH acted weird out of the sudden. Gemini was so confused with what happened. Is he okay?

"Fourth?"

Fourth quickly moved his head to the opposite direction. He was shocked to death when the one he wanted to meet was Gemini. He was already in front of him. Standing before his eyes...

"Khun -" Gemini stopped talking. The shaman disappeared without any trace. Fourth sighed, Khun Bom was gone again.

"Where -"

"He is a mysterious man..." Fourth said. Gemini's eyebrows puckered.

"It's going to rain, let's go inside the building." Fourth said after he lifted his head up to the gloomy sky. The same goes with Gemini who was looking at the same sky.

The raindrops started to fall on their hair...

Fourth quickly grabbed Gemini's hand and took him to the building for shelter. After what the shaman told him, he started to see Gemini differently because they were meant to be together.

Inside, he gently wiped Gemini's face with his handkerchief. He got butterflies flying on his stomach... He was so happy to finally met his soulmate - other half - past husband - future boyfriend.

"I - i will clean your handkerchief..." Gemini quickly grabbed the handkerchief from Fourth who was wiping his face with it. It was kind of awkward to let him do that to him.

Fourth smiled, "It's okay." And took the handkerchief from Gemini.

"Uhm Fourth..."

"Khab?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, you can."

Gemini stopped for few seconds before he proceeded with a question.

"How do you met him? I mean the shaman..."

Fourth chuckled, he met him in the most mysterious way. He hoped Gemini will believe him.

"By accident?" Said Fourth. Gemini was confused. What was that supposed to mean?

Fourth chuckled again. Gemini in confusion was too damn adorable. He explained it to him and told him that the shaman is a mysterious man. Gemini had no other option except trying to understand Fourth.

"Okay...." Gemini nodded in confusion with a little smile on his face.

"Can I ask you something?" Now it was Fourth's turn to ask.

"Sure..."

"About you and P'Joss..."

Gemini frowned. Automatically.... Fourth was nervous when he saw that.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to -"

"It's okay na Fourth, you can ask me..." Gemini smiled. He was ready to answer whatever question Fourth was going to ask.

"I think I will ask you in another time." Fourth have decided. He didn't want to make him sad or upset with his question that seems very personal.

Gemini chuckled, "Hey, it's really okay. You can ask me."

Fourth scratches his head, he hardly smile or anything. He blamed himself for starting something that will hurt Gemini. He shouldn't ask about Joss in the first place.

You are so bad, ai Fot!

Gemini put his hand on Fourth's back, it was like an electric shock to Fourth. He can feel a strong connection with Gemini.