Chapter 9

FOURTH stole a glance at Gemini who was unconsciously staring at him. He slowed down, the bed was ready for them to lie on it but it seemed like Gemini had something in his mind.

Gemini was on the couch, static like a beautiful doll. Fourth smiled for the beauty he had seen before his own two eyes. He slowly came approaching and gently put his hand on the other one's shoulder.

"Gem, you can rest now." He said.

Gemini didn't respond. He was in a deep daydream. Fourth lowered his face until Gemini's ear level and started to whisper...

"Gem, let's go to sleep..."

Magically, Gemini stopped daydreaming when he heard that sweet whisper. He automatically turned his face to the left and their eyes met for a while.

[ CRAZY HEARTBEATS ]

"W-what did you say?" Gemini nervously asked.

"The bed is done and ready to use."

Fourth's answer didn't help at all. Ready to use? What does it mean? He blushed.

"Your cheeks..." Fourth cupped Gemini's rosy cheeks with worried face. He thought that boy was caught in fever.

"Are you okay?"

Gemini didn't answer the question. He was frozen like an Elsa. His heart was beating like crazy. To be that close to Fourth was so nerve-wracking... He felt like dying out of the sudden.

Was it normal to feel like that?

"Gem..." Once again, his cheeks was being touched by Fourth.

Gemini stood up, rushed to the bed and covered himself with a blanket. He was so damn shy!

Fourth was surprised with Gemini's action but slowly lied next to his 'friend'. He was tired and needed rest too. Not long after, he fell asleep. Gemini who was covered with blanket slowly turned around to see Fourth.

Fourth was sleeping sound while facing his side.

That was when Gemini felt something in his heart. The weird sensation started to overcame his heart, mind and soul. It was like he felt something for Fourth... As time passed by, Fourth was closer and closer to his heart.

He stared at the adorable boy in front of him with a smile. Fourth was so cute even when he's sleeping. His finger unconsciously moved near Fourth's nose and it landed on it.

He fell asleep few minutes after that. Face to face.

"Good morning, Khun Norawit."

Gemini opened his eyes, slowly. The dazzling lights filled the bedroom and it was alluring.

"Good morning, Khun Nattawat." He replied. Then he was confused... Khun Nattawat?

"This is our second day as husbands." Khun Nattawat said. Gemini was shocked. Husbands??

"Young masters, here is your morning meals." Said a middle aged lady in light brown attire while holding a food tray. She was standing in the doorway.

Khun Nattawat gave a permission for the maid lady to enter the room. The food tray was put on the glass table and the maid lady left soon after that. Khun Nattawat smiled while turning his face to his husband.

"Let's eat my love."

Gemini was so confused. The surrounding was not in his current year. It was in 1950s! What just happened?

"Sure, my love." Gemini said. His mind and body didn't work the same. He was so confused in his mind but his body and heart were different. It was like he was being stucked in his own body.