Chapter 5

FOURTH moved closer to Gemini, grabbed his hand and put it on the umbrella. He smiled while staring at Gemini's face.

"Or else you'll be wet again. You might catch a cold." Fourth said. Gemini slowly nodded and moved his vision to the umbrella that was already on his hand. 

He was touched by his new friend's kindness.

"Let me introduce myself properly this time. Sawadee khrub, I am Fourth Nattawat. You can call me Fourth. Nice to meet you khrub."

Gemini chuckled when Fourth started to introduced himself out of the sudden. 

"I am Gemini Norawit. You can call me Gemini. Nice to meet you too." Gemini introduced himself back. He reached out his hand to shake hands. 

They shook hands.

"Can we be friends?" Gemini asked.

Fourth was quite surprised when he heard that because he was just a nerd boy with a thick glasses and the perfect person in front of him wanted to be his friend?

He turned into a rock. Frozen.

"Fourth...." Gemini waved his hand in front of Fourth's face to woke him up. His new friend froze out of the blue.

What just happened?

"Fourth... Are you okay?" He asked over and over again.

[ A TINY SLAP ON FOURTH'S SHOULDER ]

Fourth's brain started to function again. He quickly fixed his glasses and nodded. 

"Dai dee! (Okay!)" He was excited to have Gemini as a friend. Gemini smiled. 

"Nice to meet you friend." Said Gemini in a friendly voice tone. 

Fourth nodded, "Nice to meet you too friend..."

"Then... I gotta go na. See you later." 

Fourth nodded. Gemini left with the umbrella that he gave him before. In a few minutes, his new friend was gone. Fourth was very happy and walked back to his condo with a big smile on his lips.

Inside his condo, he put the bracelet back on his wrist. He thanked the bracelet for being the cause of him getting a new friend besides Satang. 

The flashback of what he witnessed before suddenly haunted his memory. Gemini's boyfriend was harsh on Gemini. The way he spoke and acted towards Gemini was so uncomfortable to watch. Probably that was why Gemini was crying on the rain before.

He sighed.

He sat down and opened his diary. He wrote everything about what happened that day and mostly it was about Gemini. He was smiling throughout the writing. Very pleased to be friend with someone like Gemini Norawit.

Such a perfect person...

Fourth then remembered that he had his own mission to complete within four months. He needs to search for his soulmate a.k.a past husband. But his person already got a boyfriend though...

The shaman said his person is not happy because he is in a toxic relationship. He needs to save him and take him back because they were meant to be together. He was worried about G. 

How are you today?

Have you eaten?

Are you okay with him?

I will save you, soon. I promise...

Fourth sighed. He didn't know how he looks like, what his name is... And he didn't sure if G is in the same campus or not. What if he happens to be outside of the campus or even worse, outside of Bangkok?