Meeting Ash's Group

One morning as Alexis is walking in the woods she soon hears rustling in the bushes and notices a pair of brown fuzzy ears sticking up.

"It's okay little fella. Come on out. I won't hurt you." Alexis says as the ears then disappear in the bushes causing Alexis to roll her eyes playfully and sit under a tree nearby before rolling an apple over to the bush as an Eevee then comes out smelling the apple. The Eevee then loos at Alexis before at the apple as she sniffs it.

"It's okay little one. I won't take the apple from you. You're free to eat." Alexis says as the Eevee hesitantly eats the apple causing Alexis to roll another apple over to it but a bit closer to her this time.

"Eevee?" The Eevee asks as Alexis smiles before the Eevee eats the apple and walks slowly over to Alexis and smells her hand.

"Sorry little one. I don't have anymore apples. Sure are cute. I gotta go little fella. My parents will be wondering where I am. It was nice getting to meet you?" Alexis says as she stands up and walks off as the Eevee looks at her curiously.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis is walking back towards Amira Village she soon hears rustling in some nearby bushes causing her to stop.

"Did you decide to follow me little one? It's okay. You can come out. As I said before I won't hurt you." Alexis says as she then sees an angry looking Houndour come out of the bushes growling.

"That's definitely not that cute little Eevee! Mom! Dad!" Alexis shouts as the Houndour begins running back toward her village before tripping over a root and falling to the ground as the Houndour stops a few feet away and growls.

"Ah!" Alexis says fearfully as she puts her arms up defensively as the Houndour throws a Shadow Ball at her. After a bit Alexis then uncovers her arms not feeling anything hit and sees the Eevee from earlier using Protect.

"What the? You saved me little fella?" Alexis asks as the Eevee looks at her before beginning to fight with the Houndour until it then throws Eevee at a tree harshly causing it to fall to the ground.

"Come on little fella! Get up!" Alexis shouts as the Houndour goes closer to the Eevee before preparing to use Shadow Ball causing Alexis to quickly run over and shield the Eevee from the hit causing the Eevee to look at Alexis in surprise.

"Eev?" Eevee asks as she looks at Alexis confused.

"Don't worry little fella. I'm not gonna let that Houndour hurt you." Alexis says as she gets hit again with Shadow Ball causing the Eevee to angrily get up and use Swift against the Houndour causing it to fly back against a tree. The Eevee then uses Tackle against the Houndour causing it to get up and quickly run off before the Eevee walks over to Alexis and smells her hand.

"I'm okay little one. Thank you. You know little fella I've been looking for a partner since I'll be starting my training as a gym leader soon. Wanna be my partner little guy?" Alexis asks as she pulls a poke ball out of her pocket.

"Eev!" The Eevee says angrily.

"Sorry. Little girl I mean. But what do you say?" Alexis asks as she lets the Eevee smell the poke ball before it backs away from it.

"I guess you wanna be around me more first then decide. Alright then. Let's head back to my village. I'll tend to our injuries there. And give a special meal as my thanks." Alexis says as she smiles and stands up.