We Meet Again

A/N: The pic above is Kimi except she has blue eyes and her Pokemon is a Mismagius.

"I'll be back soon Kimi." Alexis says as she is preparing to leave with Runeon.

"Okay. Just remember to pick up some oran berries on your way back." Kimi says as she looks at Alexis from in the kitchen while Mismagius looks at her as it is carrying a bowl.

"I will!" Alexis says as she leaves with Runeon.

*Timeskip*

"It was nice visiting the market here in Shalour City huh Runeon? Runeon? What's wrong girl?" Alexis asks as she is walking back holding a basket full of berries before noticing Runeon smelling the air and looking around.

"Rune! Rune!" Runeon shouts happily before she takes off running.

"Runeon wait!" Alexis shouts as she catches up to Runeon before seeing she has tackled someone onto the ground and is nuzzling their face.

"Runeon!" Runeon shouts happily as a near by Pansage looks at her while Alexis comes over.

"Ah! Runeon get off! You know better than to do that! I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into-" Alexis then cuts herself off after getting Runeon off the person before seeing it is Cilan she tackled onto the ground.

"Alexis!?" Cilan asks happily as Alexis puts the basket of berries down before helping him up.

"Cilan? Cilan what are you doing here in Shalour City?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I can ask you the same thing. I didn't expect to see you here in the Kalos region. I thought you said you were going to go see a friend?" Cilan asks.

"I was and I still am. My friend Kimi lives here in Shalour City." Alexis says.

"So did you guys not make up?" Cilan asks curiously.

"No we did. I just decided to stay for a while longer and visit with her. Why are you here? Are Ash and Iris with you?" Alexis asks as she looks around for Ash or Iris but doesn't see either of them.

"No. I actually left not long after you did. I can't believe you're here. I'm so glad to see you." Cilan says happily.

"I'm happy to see you too Cilan." Alexis says as she hugs Cilan causing him to hug her back before pulling away.

"I wish I would of known you'd be here or I would of went with you. Then we wouldn't of had to just stay friends." Cilan says with sadness in his voice.

"I really wish I would of known too Cilan. I hated having to do that but it wouldn't of been right to have you try a long distance relationship. I want you to have better than that. Better than me." Alexis says.

"There is no one better for me than you. You're my one and only. I want you and only you." Cilan says.

"I feel the same Cilan. But how can we possibly make a long distance relationship work? I've always heard that they never work out." Alexis says.

"Well we can make it work because I intend to stay with you. I was only visiting here in the Kalos region. I was actually going to go to the Avalan region to see you. To be with you." Cilan says as Alexis looks at him shocked.

"Are you certain about that Cilan? I don't want you to give up your dream or anything for me." Alexis says as she looks down only for Cilan to lift her chin up so she is looking at him.

"But Alexis you are my dream. I'll be happy as long as you're by my side. Besides a new region will open up an entirely new world for me. And with you by my side it'll be a dream come true. So what do you say? Wanna be my girlfriend again?" Cilan asks as he smiles.

"I'd love that Cilan." Alexis says happily as she kissed Cilan on the lips causing him to blush.

"I think Runeon is happy about it too." Cilan says as Runeon nuzzles his leg.

"Now why was it again you're visiting here in the Kalos region?" Alexis asks as Cilan smiles.

"Well I was on my way to Lumiose City for the fishing tournament. What do you say? Wanna come?" Cilan asks as Alexis nods.

"Of course. Just let me go tell Kimi." Alexis says as she picks up her basket full of berries.

"We'll both tell her. Besides I wanna meet her anyway." Cilan says as he begins walking with Alexis as their pokemon follow closely behind.

"You'll like her. She already likes you." Alexis says.

"She knows about me?" Cilan asks as he looks at Alexis curiously.

"Knows about all my adventures with you, Ash, and Iris." Alexis says as she looks at Cilan and smiles.

"Well I'm sure I'll like her as well. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." Cilan says as he smiles before holding hands with Alexis.