A Connosseur's Revenge

"Aren't you excited to be looking in the new pokemart Alexis?" Cilan asks as he is walking around the new pokemart with Alexis after having lost track of Ash and Iris.

"Yeah of course. I'm not sure I see anything of interest. I could use a pokeball holder since the clasp on my old one broke a couple days ago but I don't really see any." Alexis says as she looks around.

"Hmm. Why don't you look around some more and then meet with me at the food area." Cilan says as Alexis looks at him.

"Alright. Come on Runeon." Alexis says as she begins walking off with Runeon.

*Timeskip*

"There you are Cilan." Alexis says as she finds Cilan near the check out.

"Alexis I was about to come find you. I got you something." Cilan says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"You got me something?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yes. I hope you like it. I thought it would look great on you and would be more handy." Cilan says as he pulls something out of a bag he is holding to reveal a pokeball holder in the form of a chain belt.

"Cilan thank you. I love it." Alexis says happily as she puts the pokeball holder on around her waist before kissing Cilan on his cheek causing him to blush.

"Well I'm glad you like it. You're always doing nice stuff for me and I decided to return the gestures." Cilan says as Alexis smiles.

"Well it was very much appreciated. Thanks." Alexis says as Iris comes over.

"Hey have you guys seen Ash? I can't find him." Iris says as Alexis and Cilan look at each other before at Iris.

"Let's go look for him. He can't be too far." Cilan says as the group begin to look for Ash before finding him in a room with a purple haired girl.

"Ash we were wondering where you ran off to." Iris says as Ash looks at her.

"When Iris said she couldn't find you we got a bit worried." Cilan says as the girl turns around and screams upon seeing Cilan.

"You!" The girl says as she points angrily at Cilan.

"Pardon? Wait I know you." Cilan says.

"Wow. You know her? when did you two meet?" Ash asks as Cilan looks at him.

"Yeah and who is she?" Alexis asks as she looks at Cilan.

"Let's see. Her name is Burgandy and she challenged me to a battle at the Striaton gym but if I remember she lost." Cilan says.

"I've been waiting for this day ever since. And this day is my revenge day!" Burgandy says.

"But what do you want revenge for?" Cilan asks.

"I want revenge not only because you defeated me but also for all those ridiculous and hurtful things you said about my pokemon!" Burgandy says as she explains about why she wants revenge against Cilan.

"I highly doubt Cilan would talk such a way about someone or their pokemon. Could you possibly have just dreamt it? I understand emotions can manifest into our dreams when something bothers us badly enough. As a gym leader myself I wouldn't be surprised if a lost gym battle would be enough to do it. But either way Cilan isn't mean like that." Alexis says as Burgandy looks at her.