♡。⁠•⁠ His omega •⁠。♡

In which Renjun and Jisung is hiding that they are dating (Jisung older era 😎)

Jisung p.o.v.

"Alpha" someone softly said while kissing my cheeks, i only hmmm and turn to my side "Alpha" this time the person whine loudly i chuckle "What is it?" i finally ask still not opening my eyes.

"We have class and your still sleeping" the person mumble, i smile abit i can said that he is pouting 'argg how can someone be this cute?' i thought "Alpha" the person whine again only making me laugh.

I pull the person in my arms "Class can wait babe" i say kissing his forehead "But its already late" he pout again this time i open my eyes, damnn he is soo gorgeous i can look at him all day.

I peck (that's the right word right?) his lips, "H-hey" he said blushing hard and hitting my chest, i laugh at his cuteness "Hmmm i don't wanna go to school" i said. "But you have to or else your grade will be dropping and you will never-" "Okay okay, i go to school i will take a bath first, wanna join?".

"N-no i will make breakfast for us" with that he run out of the bedroom, i chuckle i'm really the luckiest alpha, anyway i went to bathroom and do my everyday routine.

In the kitchen

Omega is making their breakfast almost done, then he got a call from his friend

On the Call + Renjun p.o.v.

Renren ren ren rennnnn

What do you want?
Nothing just annoying you

I swear Lee Donghyuck

Anyway let's hang out after school
Mark suggest

Ummm sure

Maybe you can find someone

I end the call "Someone huh" a person say hugging me from behind "Ji you scared the shit out of me don't ever do thag again" he only laugh "I'm older than you bae" i roll my eye.

"Breakfast is ready by the way" i smile "Its smell delicious honey" i blush again, butterfly flying in my tummy you see he gave me alot of pet name but still i get butterfly everytime he call me any of his nickname he gave me.

"Mark hyung wanna hangout after school" i said "Umm great" he only reply "soooo can we go?" "Ofcourse bub but don't get so close to Jaemin, you know its make want to shout at him and say your mine".

"Okay alpha, i love you" "I love you too my let's eat i'm hungry" i giggle and gave him food, i'm about sit beside him but he pull me in his lap, i blush really hard "Eat up bae you don't to be late right"

School+ No one p.o.v.

It's lunch time and a group of friends in sitting at their usually table, Chenle sitting beside Jisung Donghyuck stuck to Mark and Jaemin sit beside Renjun, the Omega can feel someone staring at him time to time ofcourse he know who it is, its none other than his alpha.

"Ren you okay?" Jaemin ask, the said boy only nod his head and silently eating his meals "We have a news to tell" Jeno say appearing out of no where.

Making Renjun almost choke on his food (Btw I change Renjun and Jisung age, Renjun is 02L and Jisung is 00L). "Shit, what the freaking holy cow Jeno" Donghyuck say "Sorry, anyway me and Jaemin are dating".

Everyone went quite in the coner of Renjun eyes he see Chenle hugging Jisung, he is jealous he want to hug his boyfriend freely too only if Jisung want to publish theirs relationship.