"Us"

The video i put above is the one that i'm working on, if you are interested fell free to watch and there's many other too, thank you...

-----------------------♡---------------------

|No one pov|

As always all the Dreams members are in the practice room but now they don't practice yesterday they coustom mic just arrived expect Jaemin's.

And today its arrived it was pink on the lower and white at the bottom (honestly in my opinion i don't really like it) all of them were happy for him and there was Renjun begin very sleepy cling onto Mark.

He didn't even notice a certain person is looking at him with jealousy, he just want to hug him too but too bad he can only do that when they are alone he is just too shy.

He have always been adoring the older but never say it nor take it out on action, the older care for him and he really like it when the older hug him out of nowhere, the way the older care for him and always never leave him alone the little things the older did for him, he can't help but fall in love with the older, the only hope he had is
"Maybe he do like me by the way he treated me"

"Jisung" he turn around to see his bestfriend Chenle "You know, you should confess" Chenle say as Jisung only look at him in confusion "Come on don't act like you don't know" Chenle say again.

Jisung look at Renjun who is now hugging Jaemin and look back at Chenle "I don't know Chenle" he replied with a soft tone "Just do it okay, i can tell he like you too" Jisung only nodded and leave the practice room and go to their dorm.

On the practice room Renjun look at Jisung as he leaves the room and approach Chenle "Are you guys dating?" Chenle look at him with a surprise face "Me and Jisung? Ofcourse no, but why do you care anyway" Chenle give him a teasing look while Renjun blush and look away.

"I'm just curious" He only reply "Oh yeah the curious" Chenle continue teasing him and Renjun had enough so "Fine! I like him, happy now?" Renjun say and scoff "My ship is sailing" Chenle say as Renjun blush hard.

-Time skip-

Later that night Jisung barely talk as Renjun continue to begin clingy with his members expect Jisung, ofcourse Jisung is upset but don't show it, as they finish the dinner their manager came and told them to get ready and to also dress in a casual dress.

All of them are confuse but don't say anything, its late at night and they manager told them that they are here to get fresh air and can go wherever they want its already late and most of the people are at their home so beside the weather is really nice.

The manager told them to pair up, Renjun whisper to everyone expect Jisung and they all nodded, Jisung is really confuse and feel left out a little.

Jaemin, Haechan and Chenle and Jeno and Mark and lastly Jisung and Renjun, Renjun blush and pull Jisung by his hand and he also hold him.

"What do you wanna do?" Renjun ask "Umm lets go to park" Jisung and they both went to park, it was a bit chilly and Renjun forgot to bring his jacket Jisung soon notice and take off his jacket and put on Renjun.

"Thank you" Renjun shyly say as Jisung nod, they sit down on the bench and Renjun took out chocolate from his pocket and give one to Jisung,
Jisung giggle and accept the chocolate, the view was really beautiful too the moon shines brightly.

Soon they finish the chocolate and Jisung clear his throat and Renjun look at him and he also got chocolate in the corner of his lips, Jisung giggle "Renjun hyung do me a favour".

Renjun look at him with a doe eyes, Jisung swore his heart stop breathing for a second "Can you call me hyung once?" Jisung say and look at Renjun with a puppy eyes.

Renjun heart soften and could not say no so he nodded "Jisung hyung" he softly say, Jisung smile "I can't hear it hyung" Renjun sigh and pout a little 'Its now or never Jisung ' Jisung thought to himself as he looks at Renjun's eyes and then his lips.

"Jisung -" before Renjun can finish he left something really soft land onto his lips which is none other and Jisung's lips his eyes wide open my surprise but soon close his eyes as he melt into the kiss.

The kiss lasted to a few seconds and they pull apart, Jisung caresse Renjun's cheek with his right hand and look at him with heart eyes and smile softly at him.

"I like you Renjun i always have but i'm too shy but i can't take it anymore, i feel so jealous whenever you hug others and not me, and your the prettiest guy i have ever seen in my life, i know this is sudden but at least give me a chance, I want to be your man, your protector, your world your everything.........its okay if you don't feel the same".

Silence, it went silence Jisung is scared and think he is rejected so he stand up and about to leave "Park Jisung" he turn and look at him "Did you know how i always wanted to be with you? I've love you for years now, you don't know how long i wait for this moment to happen"

"And now your going to leave, I will never let that happen" Renjun say as he step closer and kiss Jisung on his lips taking Jisung by surprise but Jisung pull him closer by his waist as they kiss under the bright moonlight.

-The next morning-

All members are sitting on the leaving room because Renjun and Jisung call them, its only 6am so ofcourse they are a little sleepy "Just say i want to sleep again" Haechan groan.

"Me and Jisung are dating" Renjun say "Okay" Haechan then he jumped up "You and Jisung what!?" he yelled "Babe keep it down" Jaemin say holding Haechan.

"Babe?" Mark say looking at them "W-well hehehe Me, Chenle and Haechan are dating" Jaemin shyly say "Me and Mark are dating as well" Jeno without a care say "Jeno.!" Mark scold him.

"Anyway you two!" Chenle suddenly appeared behind Jisung and Renjun making Renjun jump on Jisung to his lucky Jisung is fast enough to catch him.

"So Jisung is the top" Chenle nod and walk towards his boyfriends and sit between them while the other two are still standing while blushing hard.

THE END