pt.2

Hiii there~

____________________________

No one p.o.v.

Jisung give some of his clothes to Renjun and let him change in his bathroom because he want to change as well, after a few seconds he can hear the knock comming from the bathroom door.

A little voice ask "Are you done yet?" Jisung had to stop himself from smiling, anyway he replied a 'yes' and a little baby boy come out, and again he had to hold himself from hugging the boy.

The short (is that what you call 💀) is almost too big for him but he still fit in and the hoodie he is wearing is extremely large (sorry not that large) his shorts were almost hidden and with the look on his face Jisung really can't focus on anything but him.

"I-umm so?" Renjun shutter out abit shy from the stare he got from the younger "Oh u-umm you l-lok cute" Jisung shyly say, Renjun smile softly, he was about to say something when he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Guess they are here, are you really sure your gonna be okay?" Jisung ask the hybrid "Y-yeah" "Just stick with me okay Rennie" and ofcourse you can see the hybrid blushing, Jisung only chuckle and went to open the door.

When he open the door he was met with a hyper Jaemin begin himself and hug the boy (also did mentioned any of his other friends?💀 Sorry i have a short memory and i didn't read the part 1 first).

"We wait for like what? Forever" Donghyuck also know as Haechan sass out and walk in the house without a care, Jisung sigh and signal his friends to get in when they hear a scream comming from the living room, they hurrying inside.

"What happened?" Chenle begin the first person to talk "You didn't tell me you had a boy Jisung" Haechan gasp. Renjun just stand there looking the the floor like its the most interesting things he had ever seen.

Jisung walk over to the hybrid "Are you okay?" Renjun look up "Y-yeah abit surprise h-he just sh-out" he say a little shaken up, Jisung put a hand on his waist and pull him closer, Renjun blush and his heart beating fast.

"See you scared him" Jisung glared at the male, "Its not my fault but anyway who is he?" "A friend, why?" "Okay, what is your name little one?" Jaemin smile sweety at the boy, "R-renjun".

"Aaa oh my gosh your sooo cute" Jaemin say and run towards him and hug boy, Renjun is abit surprise by the sudden attack but soon melt in the hug Jaemin smell good and he is really warm.

Jisung just look at that not knowing he glared at the older "Jealous much huh" he turn only to see Jeno looking at him with a smile in his face "Don't worry hno one would take him away from you" he wink before pulling Jaemin away.

Jisung a little confused with the word that Jeno said to him, Renjun and Jaemin pout when Jeno pull them apart, "You know we are still here" said Mark, "Let's watch something" Chenle suggest.

Jisung take some snacks with Renjun stick with him, while the other set up the sitting room (if i didn't mention it yet, Jisung leave alone and he is rich! If i said something about him leaving with his parents in part 1 sorry 💀)

After they set up they choose movie to watch at first there's bickering from Jaemin and Haechan, Haechan want to watch Adventures while Jaemin was voting for Harry Potter, and eventually they decided to watch Harry Potter movie.

Renjun sitting beside Jisung and had his head on Jisung's shoulder ofcourse Jisung didn't mind but others were abit surprise you see Jisung NEVER let someone put their head on his shoulder but when Renjun did he is accepted and truth to be told he enjoyed it.