<。•°cat boy°•。>

Hybrid au!

In which Jisung found a cat in his school compound and decided to take it home

Jisung p.o.v.

"Jisungieeeee wait for me" well that's Jaemin hyung, we just get out of the school, its a stressful day College isn't easy for sure but at least i had my friends anyway as i was saying Jaemin hyung run up to me while catching his breath.

"You okay hyung" "Yeah just let me take a few breath" i only nodded, after a minute Jaemin hyung finally catch his breath and smile widely "Well i have newssssa" "Its better not crazy and i hope its not about that Jeno guy" he pout.

"Anyway yes its about Jeno and guess what" "What?" "He ask me out today" well that was faster than i thought but as long as he is happy "Oh i'm happy for you hyung" i try my best to smile brightly. Well you see i have a big crush on Jaemin hyung, i just realised my feelings a months ago.

But since that Jeno guy tranfer here Jaemin hyung always talk about him and he even make him his friends at first i think its normal because he is Jaemin after all but days past and he admit that he really like the guy, i actually thought i have a chance with him but seems like i only stuck with thia feelings.

"Are you listening?" "H-huh? Sorry can you repeat again" i ask shyly "I just say that, that cat looks lonely" he say pointing a cat, a white cat before i say something Jaemin hyung went to the cat and carree himm in his arms, 'damnn he look so cute' i thought, he smile so brightly look at the cat.

"Let's keep her" Jaemin hyung say "Huh?" "I mean, you leave alone so maybe this little one can keep you accompany so it will not be lonely" I look at the little cat, her eyes sparkle and its as if she ask me to keep her and ofcourse i can't resist beside Jaemin hyung pout so i just nod.

"Yess here take her i have to go, i had a date with Jeno" and like that he is gone "Guess its only you and me" i look at the cat, that cat meow i smile abit and walk home (sometimes i wish i was a cat, there will be no school, no work just a peaceful life and meow meow).

"Oh yeah lets buy you a cat food okay"

Skip, t home

I put the cat down and throw my bag at the couch i went to my room and take a shower, after changing and showering i went to living room seeing that the cat is sitting on the couch, as soon as she seen me she run towards me,I pick her up.

"Hmm what should i call you since your a girl hmmmmm, what about Renren? Its cute and it will fit you so well" i smile at the cat and realise "Oh, you must be hungry i get you some food" i put her down and take out the cat food that i bought.

And ofcourse i make myself dinner, after eating i went to my room the cat following me, i have homework to do but its Friday so i will do it tomorrow i need some rest.

Cat p.o.v.

After he asleep i jump on the bed and sit beside, i change (is that the right word to used in this? Or should I use 'transform?) into my human form, been a while since i transform.

I look at the person that take me in, he is pretty handsome "Stop calling me her i'm a boy you know" i whisper and pout "You are really handsome" i say lying beside him and looking at his face, no in a creepy way ofcourse.

After a hours of looking i feel tired and feel asleep.

Morning

Jisung woke up with something more like someone sleeping up on him, he rub his eyes and open them slowly, he found a boy lying on to him, "wait - what??? A boy!?" Jisung thought. He rub his eyes again and see the boy again.

He is so shock, a strange guy is sleeping with him and he is naked! What happen, what did i do last night i don't remember going to club or bringing anyone home. He silently panic.

The onther guy rub his eyes slowly waking up, he whine and open his eyes "Hii morning" he say shyly "W-who are you?" Jisung sutter "Umm i forget to transform last night" Renjun mumble but Jisung hear it "What do you mean?".

"I am the cat that you kindly went home with and yeah i'm renren, tha name you gave me" Renjun smile "You make it more confused" Renjun groan and sit up (On jisung 😭) "Well i'm a cat hybrid and your friend found me you take me home that's all".

"Hybrid do exist?" "Ofcourse if not you won't see me here" Renjun roll his eye "Also i'm he not her or she, its annoying when you call me a girl" "I'm sorry i didn't know, also if you don't mind can you m-move, i want to take shower" Jisung blush.

Renjun smirk "What if i don't?" Jisung blush harder "I get you some clothes" he say and get up pushing Renjun, he went to his closest and pick out his hoodie and a short for Renjun and give it to him.

"I will take a shower and change into this i hope it fit you" he shyly smile and went to bathroom. Renjun smile he already like teasing the younger, well he seem younger so anyway he look at the cloth and wear it, the hoodie is actually big for him but the shot fit him well.

After a minute Jisung walk out of the bathroom and see Renjun sitting in his bed with his hoodie on, its really big for him that it didn't show the short he wear, he blush also admire the boy. He is really pretty too pretty to be a boy.

Suddenly Jisung phone rang, Renjun flinch causing his ears and tail to appear, Jisung pick up the call while looking at Renjun and mouth "sorry". Renjun didn't even bother to make his ears and tail to disappear.

Jisung sometime eyes the boy, he look so cute with his cat ears, after a few minutes the call end, he approached the boy and shyly said "My friends are coming" "Okay" is the only reply he get.

"Are you okay with that? I mean you can stay at my room at day or maybe i can just hangout with them somewhere" Jisung say, Renjun smile even thos he just met him the younger seem to care about him.

"I dont mind maybe i can make friends as well" He smile cutely and Jisung swore he see butterfly flying around and in his stomach he silently blush and nod "Okay".

To be continue.........⁽ଓ

Sorry for any word mistake i make
🦊🐹♡