alpha x alpha

Renjun and Jisung are both alpha and mafia leader, they are both enemies but they also have a dark secret that only the two of them know.

Renjun P.O.V

When I finished cleaning up several people in a remote alley, I hear footsteps from behind as I was about to turn around someone hit me with a brick in the back of my head. But i'm still half conscious and my body is temporarily paralyzed.

They pick me up and put me in a van, and when I wake up I'm already in a oohhh so familiar room, my head is still hurt ofcourse, then Jisung come in.

"Renjun there's something we need to talk about" He is firmly and told his man to leave us alone. "You can call me or something, not hit me with a brick" I reply and groan.

Jisung eyes soften then approach me sitting on his bed beside me then caress my hair and chuckle softly "Sorry love" Jisung say "So what do you wanna talk about?" I say.

Then Jisung get serious "Umm do you maybe have sickness lately? Like headache or throw up recently?" He ask "No I'm perfectly fine, why?".

No one P.O.V.

"Are you sure? You don't feel anything? No morning sickness?" Jisung ask still caressing Renjun's hair "No, I'm fine, but why tho?" Renjun ask back. "You see I hear that alpha can also get pregnant by another alpha, I know its rare and all but I wanted to make sure". Jisung as answer.

"O-oh I se, anyway do you have something to eat like noodles or something fruit? I'm starving" Renjun say "That's weird you don't like noodles" Jisung answer. "I know but I'm craving for them lately beside I'm always hungry this days".

Jisung sigh but smile softly "I tell the Maid to make you something" Renjun nod and Jisung eye widen in realisation "Wait take off your clothes" He suddenly say as Renjun look really confused but take off his clothes.

"Your breast is getting bigger" Jisung say while touching them while Renjun slap his hand away "Its because you touch them whenever you have the chance to" Renjun reply as Jisung chuckle.

Then Jisung sniff Renjun trying to figure out something while Renjun look at him confusily "What's wrong?" Renjun ask then Jisung smile and pull Renjun closer by his waist.

"You're staying here with me" Jisung say and hold Renjun close to him "Why?" Renjun ask still confused "You are pregnant and its mine" Renjun's eyes widen in shocked "What the heck? Impossible" Jisung just chuckle "You are having my pups and there's no way I'm letting you go" Jisung say while kissing Renjun's shoulder.

"Am I really pregnant?" Renjun ask still is disbelief which only make Jisung laugh and peck Renjun's lips "Ofcourse love, but don't worry your mine and I will take care of you" Jisung say cupping Renjun's cheek and Renjun blush, "I'm also Alpha don't treat me like omega" he whine.

Jisung giggle "My cute alpha" Jisung kiss Renjun as Renjun kiss him back.

The End~