♡。⁠・bad boy・⁠。♡

In which the school president and the school bad boy are in a relationship

At school detention

"You know i would be very happy, if I don't have to see you here everyday single day" the taller say glaring at the boy who is sitting on his chair with an idiotic smile.

"Its the only way i can spend more time with you in school" the boy reply still with the same smile "But still, you can come to my house beside my mom like it when you came" "I know i still plan on comment too"  the taller only reply.

"Funny, how you can still keep up that bad boy vibe with that personality of yours" "Honey, i'm only a good boy for you, but anyway what are we gonna do?" he ask smiling brightly "Doing homework " he replied making the shorter whine.

"But studying is like soooooo boring" he pout "Oh yeah with that grade you have Huang" he glared "I have my way okay and did just call me by my surname?" he raised his eyebrows "Well yes! Now take you note we can't leave till 2 hours"

Time skip

One hour had already passed, yup the taller had been doing his work while his boyfriend just stared at him like he is the more beautiful man that ever existed, well in his opinion its true, while starring at his boyfriend he keep that soft smile, his boyfriend is just a cutie.

"Done staring Mr.Huang?" "Come on stop calling me that" the older whine "Why? You don't like it?" the younger reply looking at his boyfriend "Your gonna regret this Jisung" he smirk at his boyfriend while Jisung glup looking at his boyfriend.

"But nevermind your gonna be Huang anyway" He smirk while approaching his boyfriend "W-what do you m-me-an?" "Ohhh act innocent now huh, how cute" he pull his boyfriend  by his wrist "I'm gonna be your husband, sooner or later" Renjun whisper in Jisung's ears.

Jisung turn pink immediately, Renjun chuckle and give a quick kiss on his boyfriend lips and walk back to his seat, leaving Jisung who is now a blushing mess.

At home

"Mom we're home" Jisung call out "Welcome home sweetie" his mother greet, Jisung and Renjun enter the house and straight to the living room, they didn't expect to see anyone else but there's a boy with black hair, tall figure, beautiful wide smile, orange hair.

"Mom? Who is he?" "Oh this is Jaemin, our new neighbour he is very nice" His mother reply "Hii" the said boy reply with a beautiful smile, ofcourse Jisung reply with the same energy just Renjun glaring at him.

He put his hands around Jisung's waist and pull him closer "I'm Renjun, Jisung boyfriend" he smile and greet the boy, and Jisung ofcourse had to blush again, Jaemin giggle.

"I think i somehow hear that name before, wait- are you friend with Jeno?" "Yeah how would you know?" Renjun reply a bit confused "I'm his boyfriend" he proudly smile "What? That bitch never told me anything!?" .

"He must be shy, beside we agree to keep this as secret but only a few friends know" Jaemin reply with a smile "I'm gonna kill him when i see him" "Well you two look good we should have a double date someday" "Yeah we should,umm can we hyung?" Jisung ask his boyfriend.

"Ofcourse we can bub" "Yesss" "I will cook dinner, Renjun sweetie you can stay and have dinner with us" Jisung mother reply "Yes, thanks Mom and if you don't mind can i stay here tonight? Dad and mom is on a trip and i don't really like staying alone".

"Ofcourse you can stay, you can sleep with Jisung just don't be loud "Jisung mother wink and giggles after "Mom!" "Okay mom" Renjun reply. "So i guess i can call Jeno over and have a sleep over here or my place" Jaemin say.

"Yes thats a great idea, i want to see him anyway" Renjun say, Jaemin smile and call his boyfriend and walk away, Renjun look at his still blushing boyfriend "You okay babe?" Jisung just nod.

"Lets get something to watch come on bae" Renjun say and pull Jisung over and let him sit on his lap and hug him from behind with one hand while the other is taking remote.

"You're soo cute" Renjun say and turn  Jisung a little so he can see his face "Is the school principal still blushing?" Renjun smirk "Shut up" Jisung reply hiding his face in his boyfriend's neck only to make him laugh.

Renjun held up Jisung face and look at him in the eyes "You are beautiful" and kiss him straight away Jisung almost immediately kiss back, they are soo lost in each other that they didn't notice a person coming.

"I only left you guys for a second" Jaemin say, Jisung pull away with a red face, they just know they will get along with Jaemin and they are gonna be bestfriend with him.

The end~