Epilogue

A week had passed, and the atmosphere was filled with excitement as preparations for Mordecai and Clarice's wedding were in full swing. Families were reunited.

Donald and Prudy experienced a deeply emotional reunion with Clarice and Judith, Prudy's mother. The Biggley family was overwhelmed with joy as they embraced and shared heartfelt words of love and forgiveness.

Meanwhile, Ciara and her brothers engaged in a heartfelt conversation with their father, Nicholas. He expressed his sincere apologies for keeping significant secrets from them, acknowledging the pain it had caused. Nicholas revealed that the story about Mr. Dursley owing him money was a ruse designed to persuade Ciara to embark on her journey to Askia. The family decided to make their new home in the magnificent castle of Auraton, eager to start afresh.

Although King Johnwick was prepared to return to their homeland, his sons, Arc and Warwick, chose to extend their stay in Askia for a little while longer. They desired to spend more time with their newfound friends and loved ones.

The enchanting wedding took place within the walls of the Auraton castle, surrounded by a sense of magic and joy. Prudy and Morgana proudly stood as maids of honor, radiating beauty and elegance. The Ickies and Fizzwick, filled with youthful energy, delighted the guests as they fulfilled their roles as flowerboys.

The day of the intimate wedding at Auraton castle was filled with simplicity and elegance. The castle's courtyard was adorned with delicate white flowers and soft candlelight, creating a serene and romantic atmosphere.

Close friends and family gathered in a small, cozy chapel within the castle walls. The walls were adorned with garlands of greenery, and the pews were adorned with simple, yet elegant, floral arrangements.

Clarice, adorned in a flowing white gown with minimal embellishments, walked down the aisle with a smile that radiated pure joy. Mordecai stood at the altar, dressed in a tailored suit that exuded understated charm.

Their vows were exchanged in hushed whispers, accompanied by the soft melodies of a string quartet. The words spoken were heartfelt and genuine, expressing their love and commitment to one another.

After the exchange of rings, the couple sealed their vows with a tender kiss, and cheers filled the air as their loved ones celebrated their union. The celebration continued in a cozy reception hall, decorated with fairy lights and vintage-inspired table settings.

A simple yet delectable feast was served, featuring local delicacies and favorite dishes shared by the couple. Laughter and heartfelt toasts filled the air as friends and family shared stories and well wishes for the newlyweds.

As the night sky twinkled with stars, the couple shared their first dance as husband and wife, swaying gently to a romantic ballad. Their loved ones joined in, filling the dance floor with laughter and joy.

As Morgana skillfully switched the ballad to BTS's "Please Don't Leave Me," the atmosphere filled with a fresh wave of excitement. Ciara, Prudy, and the Ickies couldn't resist joining in, showcasing their dance moves with exuberance and precision. The crowd was captivated by their synchronized performance, clapping and cheering in delight.

Amidst the cheers and applause, Ciara's keen instincts caught a glimpse of movement in the shadows. Intrigued, she discreetly followed the mysterious figure, her curiosity getting the better of her. Silently, she trailed them through the corridors until they reached the chamber where Baltimore's ashes were kept.

Startled by Ciara's presence, the figure tried to make a swift escape, but not without clutching something tightly. It was then that Ciara realized the stolen item in their possession - Baltimore's ashes. But why?