4

As Taehyung pours some more punch for him, he notices four teenage boys and two cute toddler girls making their way towards him.

“Hello”

Taehyung greeted cheerfully it was no lie that he had a soft spot for children, and he dreamt for one day he would have his own.

“Hello! We are Jungkookie’s cousin!”

The teenagers replied with the little ones ogling at Taehyung he looked enchanted like the prince they would watch on TV.

“Nice to meet you boys and babies.”

Taehyung greeted happily before stooping down to pinch the fluffy cheeks of the toddlers who giggled at the affection, they engulf the happy male with hugs.

“What are your names?”

Taehyung then asks as the girls cling to his side.

They are so adorable.

The elder of the group, Jinhyung, started to introduce the others as they did cheeky poses, causing the pretty male to laugh.

“This is Tobi, the funny one. Jihoon, the charming one and these cuties are Anna and Annie.”

Jinhyung replied.

“Well nice to meet you. My name is Taehyung, but you can call me TaeTae.”

Taehyung replied, smiling at the kids who nodded attentively.

The conversations go on about how they are all excited that Taehyung was joining the family and the girls were gushing about getting a new playdate.

Jungkook, who looked over to see what took Taehyung so long, remained frozen at the scene.

He looked happy, Jungkook thought.

“Jungkook, go bring Taehyung. The ceremony is about to begin.”

Mr. Jeon started breaking Jungkook from the intense stare.

Jungkook just nodded, excusing himself before making his way over to Taehyung, clearing his throat for their attention.

Taehyung immediately got nervous once he saw Jungkook there. The man never seemed to smile or carry a calm expression.

His business face was always present.

“Let’s go. They are starting.”

Jungkook beckons as Taehyung reluctantly parted ways with the children following closely behind Jungkook.

They headed towards the stage where they will be bound together as fiancés and then soon enough as Husbands.

Jungkook stopped once he noticed the steps and stretched out his hands towards Taehyung, who blushed pink at the gesture.

Everyone clapped for the couple as they made their way to the middle.

The gruff hand had made it ways towards Taehyungs lower back again.

Their cousins had given them their respective rings, and now they are facing each other with nervousness present on Taehyung’s face while Jungkook’s not a drop of emotion.

As their families stood by with a settling heart, Taehyung shakingly raised his hands to slip the ring into Jungkook’s finger.

While Jungkook reciprocated the action, Taehyung couldn’t help but felt butterflies in his stomach.

They were finally engaged, and the two families couldn’t be happier.

However, when Taehyung thought it was all over, his parents chucked him into Jungkook’s arms, compelling them onto the dance floor.

To be continued