5

However, when Taehyung thought it was all over, his parents chucked him into Jungkook’s arms, compelling them onto the dance floor.

Taehyung tried to ignore the looks they were getting as the audience's cheers subsided. 

The lights were dimmed, and the cliché slow song began to play.

When it began, they moved forward and bowed.

A tradition known in the Korean dynasty.

Taehyung backed away as they circled each other with their eyes sitting fixed on one another.

Once Taehyung's hand was on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook's hand was on his back, their free hands finally came together and began to slowly entwine.

Taehyung couldn’t help with the butterflies and his fluttering heartbeat; his cheeks were flush baby pink.

Their feet were in perfect time with Taehyung's heartbeat as they danced together to the music.

Taehyung had become more at ease as the song went on, allowing a faint smile to appear on his lips.

Jungkook was flawless in all his movements.

His eyes had remained on Taehyung throughout the dance.

Soon, the party was over, and the families were giving their respect and thanks to the guest who came.

Jungkook and Taehyung had stood quietly beside each other as they said their goodbyes.

After all, they had a wedding to prepare for the same weekend.

A kind of traditional look^

To be continued