7(m)

Jungkook moves and stands behind Taehyung close enough to whisper sensually into his ears.

Smut

His breath made Taehyung gasped and tightened his hold onto his shirt, profusely turning red at the statement his husband spoke.

“You know what married couples do on their first night, hmm?”

Jungkook asked as his breath was down on Taehyung’s exposed neck.

The male himself craning his neck unconsciously slowly nodded, leaving a grin on Jungkook’s lips. He was pleased at the action. He felt different since he married Taehyung.

“Are you comfortable?”

He then asks, pulling away shortly from behind Taehyung and turning him around.

Taehyung’s cheeks were blushed pink as he mutters a soft ‘yes’, Jungkook is husband, and he has accepted the fact since they got engaged, so he has no problem.

Taehyung shrieks when he was lifted in his husband’s arms and was placed softly placed onto their bed.

He watched as Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the floor before hovering his small frame.

Taehyung immediately covers his face with his hands and smiles shyly as his body shivers when he hears his husband chuckling above him.

Jungkook dug his face at the inter-junction of Taehyung’s neck, running his nose up Taehyung’s jaw and neckline, slowly taking in his fragrance.

“You’re shy now?”

Taehyung mewls at the question, removing his hands from his face staring at Jungkook, who intensely watched the smaller’s action.

Taehyung shyly lifts himself up and places a soft kiss on Jungkook’s nose, who returns the kiss on Taehyung’s forehead and proceeds from his cheeks to his neck.

Taehyung closed his eyes and clenched his thighs together as Jungkook sucks his neck softly, his hands moved their way and entangled in his husband’s hair, pulling it softly emitting groans from the male.

When Jungkook's forefinger touched Taehyung's swells, Taehyung's breathing stopped for a moment, and his hand sprang up to cover Jungkook's.

Jungkook then mutters, "I want you”.

Taehyung's lips curled just a little bit, and his eyes darted downward. "Please.”

In his attention, Jungkook glances between his eyes and mouth before returning to his lips.

He faintly says, "Taehyung."

But before Taehyung could pressed for time to answer.

Jungkook's lips forcefully press against Taehyung's, his hand pulls away from the shirt button and goes through his hair.

His kiss with Taehyung immediately becomes passionate as he moves his body onto him, grinding down.

Deep.

Dominating.

His kiss contains something that was never present at the time at the altar.

Plenty of emotion.

Full of hope.

Taehyung whined at Jungkook to "touch me," arching desperately against his hand.

Jungkook had to stop keeping any of them waiting.

Taehyung's vibrant red panties caught Jungkook's attention as he stood up and grinned down at him very satisfied. 

After that, he had no more thoughts of anyone else or anything at all.

As he slid quickly down on Taehyung's body, Jungkook tore those panties off and threw them across the room.

He started doing things to Taehyung with his tongue and fingers that nearly caused him to pass out.

Jungkook carefully slid his middle finger over his folds as he slowly rubbed it.

With a faint moan, Taehyung threw his head back.

Jungkook repeated the action, this time putting his fingertip between clit and smearing Taehyung's moisture.

He divided it with two fingers and rubbed his clit in small circular motions.

Taehyung lost himself and cried out against his lips.

He was so close to him, skin to skin, that he could taste him, smell him, and feel him.

Time and space lost their meaning.

Only Taehyung and Jungkook were present.

When Jungkook touched Taehyung's spread-out legs, he immediately closed his eyes, simultaneously appreciating the darkness and feeling rather desperate for the light.

Lowering himself between his legs, Jungkook settled down.

Taehyung's thighs supported Jungkook's hips.

At his gaping hole, Jungkook directed his enraged crimson cock, grazing around the rim slightly.

The sensation of Jungkook gliding slowly into Taehyung was as pleasant as the pleasure and pain flows.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook inquired.

His voice gave the impression that he had to exert all his willpower to keep himself in check.

Taehyung stretched and curled under him.

He appreciated how Taehyung's moves took him deeper.

Taehyung practically whimpers out, "I've never been better."

Then Jungkook starts moving slowly so Taehyung can adjust, he leans down to place a few kisses and sucks his neck creating hickeys.

“So fucking tight.”

Jungkook growls into Taehyung’s mouth as Taehyung whimpers at the feverish kiss.

Jungkook hands then travel towards Taehyung’s swells, pinching and sucking the chocolate-colored nipples.

Taehyung was simply lost in pleasure whimper time to time as he pulls gently at Jungkook’s hair.

When Jungkook noticed Taehyung lost in pleasure his thrusts began to increase, where their thighs slap against each other.

“So, g-good”

Taehyung manages to gurgle out as he moans into Jungkook’s neck who hums grazing his teeth over Taehyung’s neck.

Jungkook who heard the statement pushed him cock into Taehyung even harder pushing them both to their climax.

Taehyung spluttering cum on Jungkook’s abs while Jungkook’s in Taehyung fulling him to the brim.

But they didn’t just stop there until the sun peeked its way out of darkness.