6

Wedding day

Taehyung smiles nervously as he strides down the aisle alongside his father.

He didn’t dare look up at his fiancé scared he would lose his balance and embarrass himself, yet he could feel the piercing stare.

“Please take care of him.”

Mr. Kim pleaded, to which Jungkook nodded as he held Taehyung’s hand and faced the priest.

Skip

“I pronounce you as husbands, you may kiss.”

The priest smiled as he announced the married couple.

Jungkook steps forward and holds the chin of a very nervous Taehyung.

“May I?”

Jungkook asks softly as Taehyung’s bambi eyes peer up at him innocently, nodding his head ever so slowly.

Taehyung's heart was thumping so quickly that he was having trouble breathing.

Just moments earlier, Jungkook's head was filled with unasked-for thoughts; now, it was vibrating with eagerness.

Jungkook's breath could be felt on Taehyung on his cheeks.

Jungkook watched his eyelids flutter, then closed.

Then their lips met.

Taehyung's strawberry-flavored lips, which was subtly accented with a honey taste, it sparked Jungkook's physique and inspired him to intensify the kiss.

As Jungkook took control of his lips, Taehyung squeaked and tensed up a little, but he quickly sank into Jungkook and accepted his passionate embrace with passionate acceptance.

Both males broke apart when they heard clapping from their guests.

A shy smile took its place on Taehyungs lips.

Their parents had led them to chairs and tables where the families, friends, and guest would come up and congratulate the married couples or present them with gifts.

As time moved by, the guest had enjoyed food and danced the night out, and now it was time to go home.

Taehyung was in his father’s embrace as he sobs softly, hands clutching his mother’s arms.

For twenty-four years, he lived with his parents and now moving into his arranged husband’s home gave him chills.

So, after a lot of consoling, Taehyung was now sitting in a car beside his husband, sniffling from time to time.

“Here.”

Taehyung stared at the window and turned towards his husband when he spoke.

He then noticed in Jungkook’s hand that was a tissue, yet the man head was face forward.

Nevertheless, Taehyung still smiled at the gesture, muttering a ‘thank you’.

Ten minutes passed, and the car finally came to a halt at the Jeons' mansion.

Jungkook got off their car as he made his way over, opening the door for Taehyung and offering his hand for assistance.

As they enter the large mansion, it didn’t take Taehyung by any surprise that his husband and in-laws lived luxuriously after all he himself grown in one.

“Jungkook, you and your husband can go and have some rest, make him comfortable.”

Mr. Jeon spoke, walking away with his wife by his side without waiting for any reply, as he knew Jungkook would not even answer.

“He’s rude.”

Taehyung mutters quietly, missing the small smile that crept up from Jungkook’s face because of amusement.

“Let’s go.”

Jungkook spoke as he led Taehyung towards their bedroom.

Jungkook unlocks their bedroom door and allows Taehyung to go inside before locking it.

As he turned around, he saw Taehyung fidgeting with his clothes as he stood in front of the bed, unsure of what to do.

Jungkook moves and stands behind Taehyung close enough to whisper sensually into his ears.

To be continued