Chapter 20 - Carrot Sticks

Weeks had passed and Max was now able to walk on his own with only a few more days until he could get back in the car. He had been training and recovering all throughout his time away. Cecilia had to reassure him during this break that he would not miss his chance for a World Championship because of this. He still pushed as hard as he could to get better.

The day came for him to get back in the car and he started off easy with a slower pace then slowly increased it throughout about 30 laps, where on the final laps he was able to push at full throttle. As Cecilia sat with her father, he said that he was looking good and would be able to do fine at the upcoming race. Cecilia knew Max would not be okay with just fine but he would have to deal with it. The session wrapped up and they went back to Max's apartment in Monaco via train. They had been basically living with each other for the past three weeks and were becoming very close. Max begged for Cecilia to shower with him, go to bed when he did, eat with him, cook with him, and would even barge in on her while in the bathroom like it was no big deal. Cecilia figured that's what happens when you don't see each other for two weeks and then are bound to a wheelchair for an additional week. Max was sat on the couch watching an old film and Cecilia wrapped her arms around his neck from the back of the couch and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh hey, look at this corner by Senna," he said, ignoring her affection and directing her towards a video of a 1991 Belgian Grand Prix race video. The video was of Ayrton Senna and Nelson Piquet battling it out on a sharp right hand corner. Cecilia watched and nodded along as Max explained what was happening. She had of course seen this video many times as she had a father who was just as obsessed as Max. "Yeah that's really good. Do you think you will try to pull something similar over a Mercedes?" she asked, trying to let him explain to his heart's content. "I mean I could but with the way that Lewis drives, I think he would wait for a straight to attack," Max said. Cecilia could see the cogs in his brain working trying to think out every scenario of what could happen. A lot of Formula 1 drivers were dumb as rocks but Max had to be smart with a father like his, if he wasn't quick thinking he would end up on his ass or on the side of a road. "Alright well I am going to make some lunch, do you want something?" she asked and rubbed his shoulders. "I'm not too hungry right now but if you make carrot sticks I would love some of those please. Thank you my love," Max said. "Alright I will start on that," she said and began to walk into the kitchen. "Hey. Come back," Max said. Cecilia came back over and Max pulled her down into a kiss. "Seriously, thank you Cecilia. You have been the best thing to happen to me," he said and rubbed her leg as she stood behind the couch. "And thank you for dealing with my delusions and for being the best thing to happen to me," she said and kissed him on the head. He got back to watching his films while she chopped up carrots with some dip and then made herself a panini with pesto and tomatoes. She brought the carrots over to Max and sat by his side as he watched the races slowly, pausing every few seconds. Cecilia knew not to interrupt his deep thought so she just admired him as he made strange faces while watching. He paused the video for a couple minutes at a time for a carrot break and would have a small chat with Cecilia before starting it again. "Do you want to go to an afterparty after the race on Sunday? Lando is DJing," Max said and dipped his carrot in the dip. "That sounds like fun," she said and he started the video back up. After a while Cecilia went back to their room to read while he continued studying for the race. He came in after about 2 hours and got in bed with her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him, not giving her enough time to save the page she was on. She laughed, "Max, you made me lose my spot." "It's okay we'll find it," he said and wrapped his warm hands around her waist. He began grinding against her and sucking on her neck. Before he got too far Cecilia asked, "Max, are you sure you are healed enough?" Max got on top of her and said, "Cecilia, I would have fucked you in that hospital bed if I could've." He began to take his shirt off and Cecilia immediately began feeling his sculpted stomach after she had missed him for so long. She slipped her pants and shirt off, leaving only her bra and underwear for him to undress. He slowly slipped his hands underneath her and unclasped her bra and then slowly slid his hands down her body to take off her underwear. He undid his jeans and slid them down to the end of the bed. His dick was rock hard beneath his underwear in desperation for her. They entwined in each other and Max began rubbing his dick along her inner thigh as she kissed down his neck. Cecilia was wet now and Max inserted his dick inside her slowly, feeling her movements. He began to rock in and out of her in slow, deep thrusts. She moaned in his ear which made his back arch and pump faster. He reached a hand down and began to rub her clit. They were both close to climax as he went deeper and deeper inside her. She grasped his back, her nails digging deep as he came inside her and she simultaneously orgasmed, leaving her legs shaking around his body. He took his dick out of her and let the rest of the cum spew out before wiping himself with the sheet and then wiping down Cecilia's legs. They both walked into the bathroom and Max started the shower. Cecilia went to the bathroom while Max went on about some part of the race. She was stunned how quickly he was able to go from fucking her to talking about race strategies. She giggled to herself then gave the compulsory nod and mhm.