MAFIA WAR

TOGETHER IN THE STARS

The surrounding was in a state of chaos

The surrounding was in a state of chaos. The streets were littered with bodies, and the sound of gunfire echoed through the night.

I can't help but feel sad about what's happening today. Maraming namamatay.

I stood at the window of the mansion, watching my men struggled to hold their ground against the enemy.

It was only the first day of the war, and already, many lives had been lost. I could feel the weight of defeat pressing down on my shoulders, and I knew that if things did not change soon, mawawala ang pinaghirapan ng pamilya ko and that's the least thing that I want to happen.

I turned away from the window and made my way to the private room, kung saan nakikita ko kung nasaan ang matatas na rango ng aming grupo.

"Unti unti na silang sumusugod, yana." Saad sa akin ni Hiro. "Pinipilit nila tayong sumuko na lang. We need to come up with a plan."

"I know," I said and came back to my senses.

Kailangan kong alisin ang mga bagay nainiisip ko at mag focus sa war.

"Naka handa na ba ang nga equipments?" I asked Hiro. He nodded at me and pat my head.

I could see fear in his eye. I look at the map inside the room, I realized that walang wala kami sa kalaban. They have more rsources, more men, and more power. We are like punching bag to them.

"After this war everything will be okay, yana." Hiro said and smiled at me sadly.

"I hope so." I said at kumuha ng baril.

Saktong pag kuha ko sa baril may pumasok na mga kalaban.

Nakita na nila hideout namin.

Agad ko silang pinaputukan ng baril. I don't want to waste my energy.

"Tara na, Hiro." I said at hinila siya palabas.

Duguan ang paligid at may taong naka sabit sa puno. I shook my head.

Hinili ako ni Hiro ng may paparating na grupo ng kabilang panig. "'Wag kang maingay." He said.

I just nodded at ni ready ang baril na hawak ko. Nang mawala ang mga lalaki umalis kami sa aming pwesto at sinalubong ang iba pang kasamahan.

As the days passed, we launched series of ambushes on the cosa  nostra organization. We targeted their hideouts kung saan doon nakalagay ang kanilang supplies and weapons.

Pero kahit ganoon mautak ang cosa nostra. I lost count of the number of men who had died under my command.

One night, everything changed. I received a tip from a trusted source that cosa nostra was planning tlaunch a massive assault toward us.

"Hindi pwedeng matalo tayo sa war, Hiro." I said while holding my broken arm. "Kapag nanalo ang cosa nostra kukunin nila si Crezia kay kuya. Ayokong mang yari yun, Hiro." I was about to cry when he hugged me.