OPLAN KIDNAP

TOGETHER IN THE STARS

After thinking and thinking and thinking if I should ask for Antonio's help to kidnap his son I take my risk than lose the chance

"Hello?" Antonio answered the call.

"Help me kidnap your son." I said and biglang natahimik yung kabilang linya.

Mali ba natawagan ko? Boses niya yun eh. "Hello?" Pag tawag ko ng pansin sa kaniya.

"A-ah sorry, I was shock that you're going to kidnap my son, but I am glad to help. Where does he live?" He asked.

Sinabi ko sa kaniya kung na saan si yuhan and he told me to wait for his call. "Dadaanin ko sa dahas yang anak mo, Antonio." I said that made him laugh.

What's funny?

"I'll watch his move first then i'll fetch you up." And then he ended the call.

I'm going to be busy again. I went to my twins room to talk to them. I knocked on the door three times before opening the door. "Mama?" Val asked ng makita niya ako.

"Sorry anak," I said and he looked at me confused. "Mama is going to be busy again." I said.

"You need to work again, mama?" He asked innocently. Umiling ako at hinawakan ang pisnge niya.

"I'll save your dad from a witch." I said and giggles. Mas lalong kumunot ang noo niya dahil sa sinabi ko. "I promise that i'll be back after one week." Saad ko at tinaas ang aking kanang kamay.

"It's okay po, mama. Pero make sure po na pag uwi mo po you're with dad na po and we'll live happily forever." He said and smiled at me.

"Thank you for always understanding me, val." I said trying to hold my tears.

I am so thankful na naging anak ko sila. I may not be a good mother, but I promise to love them forever and ever. They are the best gift that God give to me na hindi ko and never ko pagsisisihan.

"I'll be the one to talk to Yeri po about our conversation, mama."

"You sure, anak?"

He nodded at me and kiss my cheeks. "Everything will be okay po mama." He said and my tears was about to fall so I quickly wiped it.

"Sure, anak. I'll talk to your tita doc muna." I said and kiss his forehead.

*****

"Livana?" I asked when I saw her looking outside the window causing livana to jump, then turns to face me with a warm smile

"What is it, Crezia?"

"Are you busy? I want to tell you something...privately." I said and she nodded. We went to her office and seated across from each other.

"You looks serious. What is it?" She asked and take a sip of her wine.

"I am going to kidnap, yuhan." Saad ko dahilan para maibuga niya ang iniinom na wine. "You're gross." I said while wiping the wine that went on me. "I'm serious about it, Livana. I'll be back after one week. I want you to take care of my twins." I said, I am determine to complete our family.