JUSTINE

TOGETHER IN THE STARS

"Who wants to come with me to go buy groceries?" I asked while combing my hair

"I'll come, Mom! I want to help pick out snacks!" Schy Yeri shouted and went inside her room to get dress.

"Count me in, mama." Aphillion Val said and followed her sister.

"Take care, Crezia. I won't come with you since bonding niyo yan and I'm going to take care of something important." Doctor livana said while also preparing to live. "Mag pasama kayo ng dalawang bodyguard to carry your luggage." She added and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Noted po, ate livana." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

*****

"Twins, are you ready?" I asked my children who's wearing matching outfits. Labag sa loob na pumasok sila sa van.

"Sa mall po kami kuya." I said sa driver and sit at the back together with my chidren.

When we arrive at the mall they quickly grabbed my hand dahil it's to crowded. "Let's go to the grocery store." I said at dinali sila doon.

"Mama, ano po mga bibilhin?" Val asked me. while pushing a cart.

Kailan niya nakuha yun?

"Could you grab that cereal for me, Yeri? Val, how about you find the milk?"

"Sure mama." Val answered at hinila ang kapatid niya.

Kukunin ko na sana ang pack ng biscuit na naka lagay sa taas when I saw someone familiar to me. "Justine?" I whispered to myself.

Umiling ako to clear my mind at pinag patuloy ang pag kuha ng mga kailangan naming sa Bahay na naka sulat sa list. "Mama, here na po oh." Yeri put the cereal and mil inside the cart and val took the cart to me and push it himself.

"Mama oh, feeling strong na naman si aphiel payatot naman." Yeri said that made her brother glared at her.

"Excuse me, payatot man sa iyong paningin at least cute pa rin." Val answered that made me laughed.

Baluktot pa tagalog niya. "Mama, why are you laughing at me?" He said and pouted. I kissed his forehead and he smiled widely.

"Mama, ako rin." My daughter said at nilapit sa akin ang noo niya.

"I love you two." I said and hug them.

"We love you too po mama." Yeri answered.

"Let's go, let's go marami pa tayong bibilhin." We are about to turned down another aisle, when my smile slowly faded.

It's Justine..hindi ako nagkaka mali. I am sure that it's him.

"Mama, nasa list mo po itong can goods 'di ba po?" Val asked me and it caught Justine's attention.