PHILIPPINES

TOGETHER IN THE STARS

"How far is her house from here, val?" I asked my son who is now looking outside the window of the car

"Not too far, mama. It's just a short drive away." Aphellion Val replied.

I followed the direction that he give to me until we arrive at desiree's place.

A girl came running out of the house with a big smile when she saw Aphillion Val. "Aphiel, I'm so happy you're here," She exclaimed, giving val a warm hug.

"Hi, desiree! I am Crezia, val's mom." I said and greeted her.

"Hello po, I'm Desiree Choi naman po!" She said in bubbly tone.

"Iwan ko muna kayo val ha, we'll wait you in the car." Val nodded at me at inaya naman siya ni desiree na umupo.

"Mama, ang ganda niya." Schy yeri said.

"And so you are, sweetie." I said and kiss her cheeks.

After 5 minutes val finally went into the car with his eyes welled up with tears.

"We'll see each other again, desiree!" My son shouted and I saw desiree nodded her head and wave a goodbye.

"It's okay, aphiel. You'll meet again." Shcy yeri said, teasing her brother.

"Stop teasing me, yeri." Val said and glared at her.

When we arrived at the airport we waited for about 1 hour before we can finally enter the airplane.

I'm kind of nervous right now. Is yuhan already awake? I miss him so much.

I sigh before letting my eyes rest for the whole ride.

"Zia, we're already here." Someone said while tapping my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I asked when I open my eyes.

Nag pahuli kami sa pag labas because we don't want to race just to go outside.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I was back in the Philippines. Livana was chatting excitedly with the twins about all the places she wanted to explore with them during our stay, but my mind was focused on one thing: reuniting with Yuhan. It had been too long since we last saw each other. I badly want my twins to meet him.

"May mag susundo po ba sa atin mama?" Val asked me.

"Yes, anak. We'll wait for him for a while." I said at binigay ang mini fan nila.

Super init. As we waited for our transport outside the airport, I felt the urge to use the restroom. "Excuse me, babies," I said, smiling. "I'll be right back, doctor livana."

I hurried towards the restroom when someone called me. "Crezia?"

I turned around to see a man approaching, his features both familiar and unexpected. "Yes? Can I help you?" I asked while furrowing my brow. I'm trying to remember him he looks familiar but Idon't know kung saan ko siya nakita.

"It's me, Antonio." When he said his name I stepped back a bit so that if he hurts me, I can run away. "No, no I won't hurt you. He's awake, Crezia. Yuhan woke up." My heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name.

"But Crezia... he doesn't remember anything." He said that made my heart sank. "I want you to take Yuhan back from his ex and live together for the rest of your lives with your children. I want to see him happy again before I finally leave this world, Crezia." I saw sadness in his eyes, but he maintain his smile. "I'll help you with your plan, Crezia. Just make him happy for me because I couldn't do that as his father.

He handed me a card. "Call me if you need help, Crezia...anak." I burst into tears because of mixed emotion that I am currently feeling right now. After 10 years someone finally called me 'anak' genuinely.

I promise to make your son happy, Antonio. Not just for you, but for our family also. I went to the comfort room to pee and wash my face.

"Natagalan ka, crezia? Doctor Livana asked me.

"Just tell me ate livana na miss mo agad ako, kunware ka pa eh." I said and laugh. I got into the van and sat beside my twin.

"Mama, saan po kayo nag meet ni dada here in manila?" My daughter asked me while I am playing her hair.

"At the japanese garden, sweetie. We'll go there after I finish taking care of something, is that okay?" I asked and she nodded.

Wait for me, yuhan. I'll make sure na sa akin ka uuwi.

"We're here na po, ma'am." The driver said and we thank him.

Livana's kasambahay help us in bringing our things inside. "It's good to be back." I said and sit on the sofa. I suggest doctor livana that we should stay at yuhan's and I's place, but she said that we'll stay there when everything is finally okay so I agreed.

*****