2

Morning 4:45 am
No one pov
Yn woke up n kissed sahil's forehead n left the room n went to her own room she got fresh up n went downstairs she saw every1 ready...n was waiting for her b Robin... than she went in the kitchen n saw Mrs.shah,thalapathy n allu were making the breakfast n Pooja was making coffee n tea... than yn asked.
Yn;- mom's n bhabi where is Samantha bahbi??
Pooja:- she is sleeping in her room last night she came at 1:34 I guess ... cause she a an ancient cause that why...
Yn:- oo ok..
Mrs.thalapathy:- yn ... can u call every1 in the dining to have breakfast...
Yn:- sure ..
Than yn left to the living room where every1 was sitting ×sahil n Samantha (they were sleeping ) she said every1 to come to have breakfast... every1 went to the dining room n the maids served them  they were eating n elders were giving yn,Robin n bts lecture...
Mrs.thalapathy:- and also don't talk rudely in college u 2 ...ok??
Jk&yn:- ok amma...
Mr.allu:- n u listen don't take stress we will take care of it companies... ok
All:- ok appa...
Mrs.shah:- ok let's leave to the jet its already time ...
ALL:- ok..
They all wnt to their room n n bought their bags ... n left to their plans ... than they reach n Airport n sat in there jet n the plane to off..
After 12 hours
Korea
No one pov
They all landed in Korea ... than they went to their cars n yns manager bowed them ...
??:- hello ma'am n sir..
Jin:- don't call us sir n ma'am... Jay...
Jay:- u kids got grown up so fast..
Yn:-u also got older with the time hyung..
Jay;- yah....whatever sit in the car n tell me where we will go
Jk:- ok
They were sat in the cars n yn got call... so she picked up n said in cold tone ...
Yn:- hello ??.. who is this??
??;- hello??is this yn??
Yn:- yes ... who is this ..??
??;- oh.. its ur dad ...
Yn:- sorry ... but my father died when he abandoned me n my brother ..
Mr.kim:- yn listen u n Robin come to the address which I'm giving u ... right now ..
Yn:- why should I??? Also I'm with my friends... so I will not come ..
Mr.kim:- bring them also than ... right now .. the address is ××××××house..
Yn;- whatever ..
Mr.kim:- u have to come ...
Yn:- let's see..
Saying this she ended the call said said to the diver ..
Yn:- uncle.. diver to ××××××house ..
Diver:- ok miss..
Jay:- but y there yn ??
Yn:-hyung mr.kim called me n told me n Robin hyung to come there ...with u guys ..
Rohin:- ok 
Yns car was driving fast n others cars were following her car ... than they reached at address ... they all were amazed by the house cause they thought mr.Kim will live in a mansion but they didn't expect that he will live in a normal house ... they enter the house n saw Mr.kim sitting with 2 women's 1 was backfacing them other they saw ... she was looking like she is 23 or 24 years old ... then mr.kim saw them n said ..

kim saw them n said