18

In that room
No one pov
Some1 suddenly broke the door n Jack fell down ... jack looked at that person n saw Vijay n bts .... he looked at them with a frightening eyes n said
Jack:- u-u-??
Vijay;- yes we ...
Jimin n tae ran to yn n hugged her while jk was looking at jack in his dangerous glare (which can take ur soul out of ur body)

Tae took yn away from there n jimin called Nayanthara pooja n samantha in yns room ... than Vijay n bts×vmin started to beat jack until he faint... than Vijay holds Jack's collar n said ...
Vijay:- told u once not to touch my sister.. than how dare u ?? I guess u dont like u life ..
Arjun:- bhai...what r u doing ??
Jin:- this fu(king guy tried to assault yn...(heavily breathing)
Arjun:- what the heck??
Namjoon:- guys stop he'll die...
Yoongi:- then let him ...
Hobi:- how dare he touch yn...
Vijay:- stop let's go to yn ...
They all left x jk ... who was staring into Jack's soul ... then jk spoke in deep (like ocean) voice...
Jk:- who gave u permission to touch her ??
Jack:- what permission?? She is mine...(in pain)
Jk:- she was ... now soon she is gonna be someone's...
Jk then kicked on Jack's stomach on which Jack shouted in pain n thrown blood from his mouth...suddenly jimin n v came running to jk n pulled him out of the room n took him in yns room ... when jk saw yns condition his eyes became soft ...
Few minutes earlier
Yns room
No one pov
Nayanthara n jisso were trying to calm yn n they succeeded while jimin n tae were waiting for others to come (bts,robin  n Vijay) then the door opened n bts x jk ,robin,Vijay n arjun came inside vijay went to Nayanthara who was hugging yn ... vijay sat next to her n started caressing yns hari then they heard a terrible scream so arjun said ..
Arjun:- jimin go n see who is screaming...
Jimin:- yes hyung ..
V:- I'll also come ...
They both left n went to that place where some1 was screaming they saw that it's the saw room in which Jack was beating then suddenly they realized that jungkook didn't came to the room they both rushed inside the room n saw jk beating jack so they both held jungkook n bought him out of that room n took him in yns room n made him sit on the couch ... jk was looking at yn in his soft eyes ... yn who was sleeping in Vijay's arms comfortably... just then  Bo Hyun came in room n said
Hyun:- guys u all r called down- wait what happened to yn??
Nayanthara:- oh... ah-
Jin:- she is not feeling well...
Hyun:- ok... but uncle called u all downstairs...
Hobi:- u go we will come...
Hyun:- ok bye ..
Hyun left n Vijay said..
Vijay:- we all have to go down but we also cant leave yn alone ..
Pooja:- u all go me n samantha do will stay here...
Samantha:- yeah..u all go
They all left n pooja n samantha stayed with yn who was sleeping ...
Downstairs
No one pov
Vijay:- what happen?
Mrs.allu:- where is yn?
Jin:- she was not feeling well that's why she is sleeping...
Mr.thalapathy:- I want to know-
Jennie:- who beat my boyfriend??
She shouted n all looked towards her then mrs.shah asked ...
Mrs.shah:- did any of u did it ??
Jay:- No auntie
Jennie:- I'm damn sure that u all have beat my jack ..
Jimin:- are we free ??
Yoongi:- to beat that piece on sh!t ??
Mr.shah:- u all stop n go to sleep ...
Every1 left but Vijay went to rohit's room n asked ...
Vijay:- hey ... what happened?
Rohit:- bhai ... it was u all right?
Vijay:- yeah...
Rohit:- but why ??
Vijay:- that bastard tried to assault yn ..
Rohit:- the hell..
Vijay:- but u tell what happened??
Rohit:- long story short explanation.... that girl name rose found jack lying on the ground unconscious so she came running to us n told us his girlfriend was not affected by this but after the doctor treated him n went away then dad asked where u all are so he sent Hyun to call u all then his girlfriend started the drama of caring ...
Vijay:- ok... good night n sleep tomorrow u have to get up early ...
Rohit:- yeah... bye...good night..
Saying that rohit went to his room n Vijay went to yns ...
Vijay:- samantha n pooja u 2 go to ur rooms n sleep I'll stay with yn ...
Nayanthara:- no need I'm staying with yn tonight u all go to ur rooms n sleep ... good night..
Vijay,pooja n samantha went to their rooms n slept ...

Thanks for reading
Plz vote n comment
Bye
Lov u
~<3
N

do check her books missingmy0ldkook