4

In cafeteria
No one pov
Yn n jk were sitting on a random sits n than a bit(h came she is ....... LISA & ROSÈ
In the class ...(earlier)
Lisa n rosè pov
We both were talking about guys on the last bench ... than miss.suzy enter the class n started to take attendance than someone opened the door n came inside along with a guy... when we looked at them clearly..we sat it was yn n jungkook.. than miss.Suzy asked them to introduce themselves they n miss asked students if they went to ask something.. all asked but they didn't answer.. than miss asked yn to sit with a nerd n told jungkook sit with me/Lisa.... n told that nerd n Lisa to rise there hand we/they raised their hands.. but ....
Lisa pov
Miss asked jungkook to sit with me ... I was so happy that my crush is going to sit with me... but ... that yn was abt to walk than suddenly jungkook held her hand n walked towards that nerd n told her to sit with me ... she looked at me ... I glare at her ... than she looked at yn n jungkook n got up from her sit n sat next to me n unni... I was so angry... (mind) get ready yn for my revenge....I saw yn sleeping n told miss.. she shouted yns name than she asked yn a question.. but that bit(h answered it in second that also with whole history... I saw unnis n whole class faces shocked except my lov ... than I told a girl to tell her thats a basics question.. thn that bit*h asked that girl where was plastic surgery invented?? Than a girl said ... China or Japan or South Korea.. but I was so shocked by now that plastic surgery was invented in India i thought it was invented in Korea or Japan...
Rosè pov
Miss asked jungkook to sit with Lisa.. I saw Lisa's face lighten up by happiness.. than but ... that yn was abt to walk than suddenly jungkook held her hand n walked towards that nerd n told her to sit with Lisa ... she looked at lisa... Lisa glare at her ... than she looked at yn n jungkook n got up from her sit n sat next to me n Lisa ... I saw that how much Lisa was angry that her crush sat next to her enemy... but I know Lisa will do something n I will surely help my lil sis ...lisa saw yn sleeping n told miss.. miss shouted yns name than she asked yn a question.. but that bit(h answered it in second that also with whole history... lisa saw i n the whole class faces shocked except my brother-in-law... than lisa told a girl to tell her thats a basics question.. thn that bit*h(yn) asked that girl where was plastic surgery invented?? Than a girl said ... China or Japan or South Korea.. but I n Lisa was so shocked by now that plastic surgery was invented in India i thought it was invented in Korea or Japan.....
Present
In Cafeteria
No one pov..
Than Lisa n rosè came towards yns n jks table n said..
Lisa:- u... bitch...Listen... stay away from what is my ... got it??
Yn:- ......
Rosè:- yah!! Can't u hear what my sister said???
Yn:- ......
Lisa:- ahhhh!!...
Lisa got frustrated n pour the coffee on yn (the coffee was in Lisa's hand) yn didn't react ... cause jk was holding her left hand under the table ... he knew if she got angry than no one can stop her ... than he got up n said ...
Jk;-u r crossing ur limits Lisa...
Lisa:- oppa...what did I don't??(fake cute/seductive)
She said while walking closer to jk than suddenly yn stood up between jk n Lisa n said ...
Yn:- if u r done with ur stupid fu(king act ... than move aside cause the dustbin is in the end of the cafeteria on the right corner...so please go there... bye
She said this n left with jk .... Lisa got more jealous cause yn was holding jks hand tightly n jk also... but the whole cafeteria was laughing at Lisa... she looked at rosè n rosè dragged her outside n took her to the washroom... n said ..
In washroom
No one pov
Rosè:- what the hell ... Lisa..??
Lisa:- what unni ??
Rose;- what was that act ?? Huh!?
Lisa:- unni u know that I like jungkook..
Rosè;- so ...?? U just let that bit(h yn go like that only ? Huh!?
Lisa:- unni I was saying so bad abt her.. but she didn't even react..
Rose:- hit her on her trigger spot...
Lisa:- what do u mean ??
Rosè;- i mean saw bad abt her brother n he loved ones...
Lisa;- ookk...I'll do it next time ...
Rosè:- hmm... now let's go we have gym period ...
Lisa:- I hate that period...
They both left but little did they know that some1 heard them ...
??:- oh... going to destroy yn ... what n watch bit(hes...
That person also left the washroom...
Vip room
No one pov
Currently jk is sitting on the couch waiting for yn ... cause she had gone for bath ... than she came from the room with an angry face with that n unknown pout.... n sat beside jk ... jk was just looking straight on the wall..
Yn:- why did u stopped me ??
Jk:- because if appa(Mr.thalapathy) will get to know abt this than he will scold u..
Yn;- whatever... let's go we have gym period...(excited)
Jk:- finally... let's go...

 let's go

yn

Lisa

Lisa

Rosè

Rosè

Jk No one pov Gym class Yn n jk enter the class now every1 was looking at them

Jk
No one pov
Gym class
Yn n jk enter the class now every1 was looking at them..especially yn.. the boys where literally checking yn out n as always girls where looking at jk well built chest,thighs,his tattoos... but Lisa glare at them but the girls didn't even gave sh¡ts to Lisa.. than yn gave the girls n Lisa a cold stare the girls n Lisa backed off ... n jk just was busy glaring at the boys ... the boys got scared even the gym sir...than he said ..
Gs(gym sir):- u 2 plz introduce urself..
Yn;-yn ... thalapathy yn.... 20 ... India..
Jk;- jungkook .. jeon jungkook .. 20.. India..
Gs :- ok class today we will learn .. how to do push ups ..
All started to whisper than Lisa said..
Lisa:- sir why not yn go first??as she is new ...??
Gs:- ok ... yn please..
Yn was getting in her position than Lisa thrown the dumbbells on yns hand n than ...

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment
Bye
Lov u
~<3