7

Morning 7:30am
In the dining room
Noone pov
Yn n jk were eating there breakfast Fast as they were getting late n they both woke up late n now they r rushing nayanthara is telling them that there is no need to go early...after having breakfast yn n jk ran outside n jk drove the car to the college..

after having breakfast yn n jk ran outside n jk drove the car to the college

Car

Yn

Jk(God y do the nights n ppl change so fast he was just like this cute *he is still* but now he is hot

Jk(God y do the nights n ppl change so fast he was just like this cute *he is still* but now he is hot.. not me droving over him)

They both reached the college jk parked the car n they both ran inside the college campus both came running in the class miss.suzy was teaching n every1 was looking at them...than miss. Asked..
Miss:- why r u 2 late ??
Yn:- cause we overslept...
Miss:- hmm.... jungkook go n sit on ur sit.. n yn u go n stand outside...
Jk didn't gone on his sit ... he hold yns hand n said ..
Jk:- I also came late miss ... so we both will go outside of the class ...
Lisa:- NO!!why u will go out .??
Jk:- didn't you heard what I just said ??
Yn:- if not ... then u r a deaf...
Yn n jk went out of the class n went to the roof top .... while Lisa was angry n jealous... she thought of getting her revenge.... so she said ..
Lisa:- miss ....
Miss:- yes...
Lisa:- miss...rosè is not feeling well...
Rosè:- what the hell lisa(whisper)
Miss:- what is happening her??
Lisa:- she is feeling dizzy n her head is paining..
Miss:- ok ... take her to the nurse room..
Lisa got up along with rosè n rosè acted like she was feeling dizzy n her head paining they both got out of te class n rosè stood up in her posture n asked..
Rosè:- yahh.... why the hell did u told that I'm sick??
Lisa:- I want revenge on yn...
Rosè:- didn't u saw what she said yesterday??
Lisa:- r u scared of her .... ??
Rosè:- no ...
Lisa:- then now will go on the roof top ..
Rosè:- n why??
Lisa:- because u r sick..
Rosè:- whatever...
They both left on the roof top ....
On the roof top..
No one pov
Jk was sitting on the chair near the edge n yn was standing on the edge back facing jk .... yn was looking at the sky n jk was looking at yns back .... than suddenly yn said...
Yn:- u know I'm hungry...
Jk:- do u want something to eat.?.
Yn:- yup...
Jk:- ok than let's go...
Yn:- no u go n bring ...my legs r paining..
Jk:- ok... u stay here ok ..?
Yn:- yes Master...
Jk chuckle n left to canteen than after few minutes Lisa n rosè enter the roof top... Lisa saw yn while entering so she want to yn n move her hands to her back n than ....