17

No one pov
Jk n yn side ...
Jk bought yn in the balcony n yn looked at him n asked ...
Yn:- what happened y u bought me ??
Jk:- ah...I-I
Yn:- I...what ?
Jk quickly applied the haldi on yn's cheek n said ..
Jk:- sometimes action speaks louder than words...
Yn:- what do you mean??
Than jk bought his face close to yn's cheek n rubbed his cheeks on yns so the haldi can be on his cheek also ...
Yn:- what the hell kook??
Jk:- what??
Yn:- why did u did this ??
Jk:- cause ... I want ...
Yn:- but--
Jk:- now let's go if ur done
Yn:- are u even seriously.?
Jk:- nah...just did cause I'm bored...
Yn:- 🙄whatever
They both left left stepped out behind from the curtains her face was boiling in anger... she said to her self...
Lisa:- kookie is MINE ... no one can take him away from me... and if he didn't became mine than he cannot be anyone else...
(Author :- so if jk becomes lisa's husband than he will become everyone's husband?? )[just curious hehe ... I know I'm not funny]
Lisa went from there to the ceremony there she saw all the ladies were busy in doing their things so she walked to bo Hyun n said ...
Lisa:- hi oppa ...
Hyun:- hi (awkward)
Lisa:- oppa ..
Hyun:- what ??
Lisa:- do u like yn???
Hyun:- what??? R u crazy pisa..??
Lisa:- its lisa not pisa...
Hyun:- what ever your name is ... I dont like yn ...
Lisa:- but I heard yn saying to pooja unni that she likes u ...
Hyun:- I guess u misheard..
Lisa:- this can't be happen.. I heard her saying ..."u know bhabhi I guess I like bo Hyun"..
Hyun:- did she really said .???
Lisa:- yes... ok bye oppa ...
Lisa went from their with a smirk she went to her rooms as every1 were going to their rooms as it was going to be evening and there was mehndi function also ...
In lisa's room
No one pov ..
Lisa came to her room n went to change after changing she came n jumped on her bed and called some1...
Lisa:- hello mom ...
Mrs.kim:- hi sweetie...
Lisa:- what happened mom why are u sounding like u are frustrated???
Mrs.kim:- nothing sweet pie... just fought with jisso..
Lisa:- whY???
Mrs.kim:- because I told her to stay away from that guy name bo Hyun as rosè liked him so she started to fight and she was saying there is nothing between her n Ahn bo Hyun...
Lisa:- ok...
Mrs.kim:- but u tell why u called me ?
Lisa:- Ah...mom when u 2 r coming ??
Mrs.kim:- on the wedding day...
Lisa:- ok ...
Mrs.kim:- why??
Lisa:- ahm..ok dont tell this to anyone...I want u to talk to mr.thalapathy about wedding proposal of me n jungkook...
Mrs.kim:- ok ... I'll do anything for my daughter...ok bye ...
Lisa:- bye ...
Call ended ..
Lisa:- now no one can take jungkook away from me ....
She went to her changing room n wore her mehndi function outfit n did some makeup n went downstairs...
Downstairs
No one pov
Every1 were eating snacks which were prepared by julie as jk had gave her the dare to make the breakfast but as every1 were busy in the morning she can't prepare so she prepared snacks...every1 were all ready n eating the snacks prepared by julie... after eating snacks every1 went to the swimming area as the function was held their ...