Season 1 - 11

"I'm sorry," is what Y/n greets her with when she opens the door. "I'm not too late, am I?"

Jennie smiles. "Considering it's just the two of us, you're just in time." She swallows. Breathes in to keep her heartbeat even. Just the two of them.

A spark flashes in deep brown eyes that's nothing short of joyful before Y/n shifts on her feet, awkwardly cradling a brown paper bag to her chest. "So..."

"Oh! Yeah, come in," Jennie steps to the side, gesturing for Y/n to enter. She is not sure if the nerves running through her body are her own or a reflection of Y/n's. Could be a combination of both. She hasn't seen Y/n after their date night a week ago when she proposed they spend the holiday together, and she can't lie about nervous, almost giddy anticipation coiled in her stomach as she lets Y/n in. This whole week was spent preparing for just one night.

Y/n's cheeks are flushed from the cold, and her coat is unbuttoned, hanging askew on her figure. She's uncharacteristically frazzled as she stares at Jennie, not quite knowing what to do with her hands, and God help her Jennie wishes she wanted to ignore the tender pang in her chest at the sight.

But she doesn't. All she wants to do is laugh and mess up her wavy hair even more and make her chase her around the apartment until-- "Did you drive here straight from the gala?"

"Yes," Y/n immediately answers, clearly wishing to move past the awkwardness she thinks they found themselves in. "I stole a little something, too," a muted, impish grin makes its way to her lips as she holds the bag up so Jennie can make out the outline of a bottle.

She rolls her eyes and moves to help Y/n with her coat. "It hardly counts when you're the one who paid for everything."

"The company paid for everything," Y/n corrects her. She probably means to sound a little more stern, but Jennie doesn't miss a hitch in her breathing when she moves in close to her. Presses her body into her back, for a fleeting second. Just to feel.

It's been a week, after all, and she has never denied how good Y/n could make her feel.

Y/n makes a smooth, gliding movement as she slips out of her coat, and next thing Jennie knows, they are face to face, much closer than she anticipated. She doesn't want to take a step back.

"Hey," Y/n murmurs, tilting her head to the right. So close. Jennie watches her wet her lips, and the sudden, deep urge to be the one to do it for her is frightening.

"Hi," she whispers back. "I - I made dinner."

Y/n lets out a noncommittal hum, still studying her. She looks more confident now than mere seconds before. As if she's absorbing Jennie, leaving her weak at the knees.

"There's chicken," she continues, swallowing under Y/n's unwavering gaze. "And meatloaf." Y/n leans in closer while she talks. Slowly. Jennie doesn't have the urge to recoil; instead, she watches her hands venture up to Y/n's shoulders, feeling soft, pleasant fabric before winding in Y/n's hair, just as soft and just as pleasant. "I hope you like it," she breathes weakly.

"I'm sure I will." Y/n is so close she can feel her breath hitting her lips when she replies. There's just a hint of tobacco, and Jennie frowns, but before she can comment, Y/n's mouth claims hers, and all she lets out is a tiny moan, right into Y/n's lips. A moan that Y/n eagerly swallows, using the opportunity to swipe her tongue across her lower lips before meeting Jennie's.

Somehow, a kiss that Jennie expected to be a greeting peck turns into making out in the hallway. At least she remembered to close the door behind Y/n, she thinks laughingly before Y/n does that thing where she licks into the roof of her mouth and she can't think about anything else but this. Her knees actually give out when Y/n's hands find her waist and travel up, under her breasts, and it's only thanks to Y/n's terrifyingly fast reflexes that she doesn't hit the floor. She hits the wall instead, with her back and with Y/n's body pressing into her, between her legs that are hooked around Y/n's hips. She wasn't entirely sure wearing a dress this short was a good call, but she is ready to kiss herself for making that decision now, with Y/n pressing into her so deliciously.