2.

The next day, Lucía woke up with a mix of nervousness and excitement. Her date with Alexia was about to begin, and the butterflies in her stomach seemed to be flying faster than ever. She carefully got ready, choosing her best sports outfit and putting on her favorite sneakers. After saying goodbye to Noa and Alessia, she left the house to meet Alexia.

The agreed-upon place was a small soccer field near the city park. Lucía arrived a few minutes early and found Alexia already there, warming up and doing some stretching exercises. Lucía approached slowly, observing Alexia's skill as she handled the ball.

"Hey, Lucía. I'm glad to see you," Alexia said with a smile as she approached.

"Hi, Alexia. I'm excited about this too," Lucía responded, feeling the butterflies in her stomach flutter even more.

They started chatting and getting to know each other better as they jogged around the field to warm up. Lucía felt comfortable in Alexia's company, as if they had known each other for a lifetime. They talked about soccer, their lives, and the experiences they had in the sport. Alexia shared some of her stories and the challenges she faced to get where she was, while Lucía talked about her passion for soccer and her love for her daughter.

After warming up, they decided to start a friendly little match. Lucía, despite no longer playing professionally, still had innate skill and talent. Alexia was impressed by her dexterity and game vision, while Lucía marveled at the agility and speed of the star soccer player.

During the match, Lucía and Alexia demonstrated excellent connection on the field. They understood each other perfectly, anticipated each other's movements, and passed the ball with precision. Their game was fluid and harmonious, as if they were meant to play together. The other players in the match were surprised by their synchronization and ability to work as a team.

At the end of the game, Lucía and Alexia sat down on the grass, exhausted but happy. The excitement of the game and the chemistry they had experienced on the field now carried over to their conversation.

"Lucía, I can't believe how well we played together. It's as if we've been practicing together for years," Alexia commented, admiring the girl in front of her.

Lucía smiled, feeling grateful for the compliment. "Yes, it's been incredible. I never thought I would have the opportunity to play with a soccer player like you."

At that moment, Lucía and Alexia's peaceful date was suddenly interrupted by the sudden arrival of Noa, Lucía's sister, with little Alessia in the stroller. Noa looked a bit worried and tired.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need your help. The baby is hungry and doesn't want to drink her milk," Noa said, seeking her sister's gaze.

Lucía and Alexia quickly stood up and approached Noa. They observed the baby, whose curious eyes roamed the surroundings while emitting soft sounds of dissatisfaction. Lucía gently picked up her daughter in her arms.

"My darling, it's alright, mommy is here," Lucía said tenderly, gently rocking the baby.

Alexia and Noa sat down next to Lucía, watching the baby.

Lucía positioned the baby correctly, and she began to nurse from her mother's breast.

While Alessia was being fed, Noa and Alexia continued to watch attentively. In a gesture of complicity, Lucía winked at Alexia, who smiled tenderly.

"It's incredible how strong family bonds are from the very beginning, isn't it?" Alexia commented softly, admiring the connection.

Noa nodded, excited to witness that special moment between her sister and niece.