The sunlight streamed through the windows of the luxurious office of the FC Barcelona president. Seated at the imposing wooden desk, Alexia filled out the document in front of her. It was the renewal contract the club had offered her, an opportunity to continue representing the Blaugranas until 2028.

The negotiation had been long and arduous, but they had finally reached a satisfactory agreement for both parties. Alexia was thrilled to continue being part of the team she loved so much and had brought her so much joy over the years.The club president, Joan Laporta, entered the room along with Xavier Puig, wearing a smile on his face.

"Alexia, I'm delighted that we've reached an agreement. You're a fundamental part of this team, and I'm sure you'll continue shining in our colors for many more years."

"Thank you, Joan," Alexia replied with gratitude, feeling a lump in her throat from the emotion. "It's an honor for me to continue representing the club."The president nodded in satisfaction and extended his hand to shake hers firmly.

"It's great to have you staying, Alexia. I hope this renewal marks a new stage full of success for you and the club."

With a renewed sense of determination, Alexia signed the contract and rose from her chair with a radiant smile. She knew she had made the right decision by staying at FC Barcelona, a place she considered her second home.

After an exhausting training session, Alexia headed towards the locker rooms with a sense of satisfaction. She knew she had given her all on the field, and the renewal had been the right step in her football career.

Once ready, she exited the locker rooms and made her way towards the exit of the sports city.As she strolled around, a familiar voice called out to her from the main entrance of the stadium. Alexia turned her head and saw Lucia, her girlfriend, holding adorable Alessia in her arms. A smile lit up Alexia's face at the sight of them, and she hurried over to them.

"Hello, darling!" Alexia greeted Lucia joyfully, moving closer to give them both a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I knew today was an important day for you, so I thought we could come pick you up after training and celebrate your renewal together," Lucia explained with a smile, while Alessia waved her little hands enthusiastically.

Alexia's eyes lit up upon hearing Lucia's words. "What a wonderful surprise!" she exclaimed, with a radiant smile. "I can't think of a better way to celebrate this day than with you two by my side."

Lucia returned the smile and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, while Alessia laughed happily in her arms. Together, they walked towards the parking lot, sharing laughter and plans for the evening.

Once home, Lucia prepared a dinner to celebrate Alexia's renewal, while Alessia played happily with Alexia on the floor.

After dinner, they sat together on the couch, cuddled up and enjoying the tranquility of the moment. Alexia looked at Lucia and Alessia with love in her eyes, feeling fortunate to have them by her side.

"Thank you for being here today," Alexia said, her voice filled with emotion. "There's nothing I value more than your love and support."

Lucia smiled tenderly and gently stroked her cheek.

"We'll always be here for you, darling. You're an important part of our lives, and we couldn't be prouder of everything you've achieved."

Alessia, oblivious to the meaning of her mother and girlfriend's words, laughed cheerfully and reached out her arms to Alexia. With a tender smile, Alexia lifted her up in her arms and hugged her lovingly, feeling a special connection with the little one who had stolen her heart from day one.

The little one's contagious laughter filled the room, creating a warm and comforting atmosphere. It was incredible how someone so small could bring so much joy into their lives."You're so special, little one," Alexia murmured, planting a gentle kiss on Alessia's forehead. "I can't imagine my life without you."

Lucia watched with a loving smile, admiring the bond between Alexia and Alessia. It was evident that her girlfriend had a special connection with the little one, and that warmed her heart."You would be an amazing mother, Alexia," Lucia commented tenderly. "Alessia adores you, and so do I."

After a while, Alessia began to look tired, rubbing her eyes with her small hands. They went upstairs, and Alexia gently placed Alessia in her crib, making sure she was comfortable and tucked in. The little one settled with a peaceful sigh, easily succumbing to sleep.

Once Alessia was asleep, Alexia and Lucia cuddled up together in bed, sharing hugs and kisses. They talked about their dreams and hopes for the future, deepening their bond even further.

"I'm so happy, Lucia," Alexia whispered, gently stroking her girlfriend's hair. "I can't imagine my life without you two already."Lucía hugged her tightly, feeling the warm beating of her heart against hers.

"And I don't want to imagine my life without you, Alexia," Lucia responded sincerely. "I never thought I could fall in love like this."

"I would love to... I would love to raise Alessia with you," Alexia said softly, briefly averting her gaze before meeting Lucia's eyes again. "I know I'm not her biological mother, but... but I feel a very strong bond with her, and I would like to be a mother figure to her too."

Lucia's expression softened, and a radiant smile lit up her face. "That... that means a lot to me, Alexia," Lucia replied excitedly. "Alessia already adores you, and I... I also want you to be a part of her life in that way."

"And, later on," Lucia said with a smile, "I would like to have more children too." Alexia looked at her with surprise and joy, her eyes shining with anticipation.

"Really?" she asked, with a radiant smile.

"Yes, really," Lucia confirmed, returning the smile.

"Well... why don't we start practicing right now?" Alexia leaned closer to her girlfriend.

Lucia laughed, caught up in Alexia's enthusiasm, and leaned in to kiss her. Until the moment began to escalate, leaving them awake almost all night.

——————————

I had to add Alexia's renewal, since she takes so long.