part 3

Pete always think no one knows about him being   Vegas mate .

He try avoid ever things to  the interaction with Vegas in alone .

    after he get to know he is Vegas mate .
Pete always wear scent blocker to avoid any omega scent  for him.

When he was 14 his body start producing this light lavender smell that pleasant to everyone .

Any alpha could fall for small of  Pete but Pete only produce the scent his heat never arrive.

  when Pete start to produce scent  his grandma took him to omega specialist to check that's when Pete know he is late boomer  .

after grandma tell him  how   care& risk  about  this  .
  He have to take when his heat arrived  .also  any  creepy  alpha that may try to take his advantage . 

   Pete do and teach  same think to his brothers that why Pete never  relise his   scent.  
Only on special occasions or love one occasion.

It was maccu first heat .
and even though his dad doesn't like the think .
Vegas wanna hold  ever ceremony for him. As he did he called all omega he  and  maccu know  .

  That  when Pete go in event without  any scent blockers  pete know it not safe to but he never scared  form  minor Theerappankhul family he think them as his own family.

    Maccu his just like chay
A nong for him. A cute, nice friendly guy.

So he did wanted go to this event, but he never expect  get  to know  his mate  in the event that  .

As event planer Vegas was roming around   here there now and then.
But after around 30 minutes .a stornge smell hit  Pete .

That's When Pete star to feel uneasy and heart beat was rising. His eyes start to get change  in  form brown   to green, as soon pete understand what happing he try to get out form that  there saying he didn't feel to good.

But the whole act caught by Mrs. Lay ( Vegas mother) she didn't say anything to anyone but she wanted to keep her promise to her latent friend.

  Now  even  fate it with her.  She thought that vegas may come with  pete saying be wanted marry him but this never happened she know

that pete and Vegas don't  go well but she thought being  mate might change it but never  happen.

  When Vegas marriag discussion happening she ask him about his mate  but Vegas say as he didn't find it, avoid it some time  and just say he didn't trust this things 

she no  she can't go against her husband but she will try keep the promise  ever possible way.
She know that pete may never have his heat or he may not give them grandchildren.

she don't want her child just to mary just because heirs or company or money.

She don't wanted life him go throw  what she  been  .

making Vegas  agree  to this marriage  is hard  work or try even  make this this might end in very bad way. 

She trust the fate & mate system . Don't want her child  unhappy because of this  . pete  as heir own child  .

Vegas is rude, arrogant and playboy but A  mate can change person  any think.  She will make them  marry. But how  can she . 
.

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😍
This things are really  new to me. So thanks for all support. Comment, vote  , follow me  bye bye👋👋👋