part 5

𝘗𝘌𝘛𝘌 𝘗𝘖𝘝 :-

        I was enjoying all this dating thing. I know the  results  .

but I can't hurt my brothers so I am doing this.

It fun have time for  your  self  . I enjoy my hobbies,  It fun to learn new things.  It good time my doing this...

Life not so smooth but still,  life ok but , until  ......

I don't know why but    auntie . Lay  acting weird  this day special with me .

  Does she know that 
  I am Vegas mate? No, not possible.

She unusually close with my family
She is always come to talk with me Or my brother, she nice with us,  on event, give us hand made food, come our house, talk about our mom,  who was there friends  she know  mom  is  our  weaker point .

Like she nice  to us form start she like mom  figure for me , after my mom died she  always support us ,  care of, even give advice to me .

        But form  few months it just odd and werid .. ,
        it feels she trying do something
   that doesn't make sense to me

       Until one day in morning  she come our house  ,
       we are having our breakfast,
    she  bombed on us  saying she knows I am  Vegas  mate and she want us to  get married  .

     Hah !

Wow  how can she say that she know  things but still   she doing this.   She know I might never give them a  heir .

She say  that it my mom wish that she want her child to marry  one of Mrs. lay child and mrs .lay promise her do so

  The older say that  at least one omega should marry in their house as she promise my mom.

Is she telling me that if I say no she will force on my brothers ?

How can she do that, like Porsche already have boyfriend ( mate) , porschay is really young  𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

he 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 marry Vegas and with maccu this can't happen because he Omega amd non of us are alpha.
Why she doing this  ' why, why '?

After that day  my brothers  know  that I am Vegas mate. They  are on cloud  nine .

   They happy about I finally found  a mate but  they don't no is Vegas didn't even thing me as his Mate Or even capable for him  it  .

        I know he  like Porsche for start but Porsche never think him more than friend,

          just because Vegas like Porsche I can't force him.

And when  Porsche tell me he  is  kinn mate i was happy for them and  i  ship them for start. I also help  them with  their relationship to make  easy for . Like they really love each so much .

    I know  for this vegs hate me form his  core for this like I take way  his frist love . He never think me as some who could stand in front him.  He hot, good looking and  top alpha   .

Ever omega or some time beta, alpha dream to have him even  I used have huge crush on him  , it's doesn't stop  on crush it turn to be  one side love  ..
     The love I know never Reciprocate.  .. That why I try avoid Vegas ever costs. 

So how  I can tell  my brothers
     they think me Vegas are  dating or secret lover  .
  Oh! God their imagine power so wild  .

          It been couple of week sense that day . now I am scared what will   happen in future 

   So the other day Vegas parents  come  to   in our home saying they want  fix the engagement date for me and Vegas. When I ask if they ok with me they it doesn't matter  . 

I ask them what about vegas  is he ok  did he wants this marriage, ,  my question can't  get answer , what should I do like. does I even  option ?

Now it been two days that an,other  bomb  drop on me saying I will marry Vegas in month

A month  , it  like seriously I have  to  dream.
But it now  I am seating in front of Vegas. He wanted me cancle the wedding.
     But I can't do that  for me my brothers are important than my own happiness  it doesn't care if I have rough life  my  noug should happy 
I know I  break Vegas  heart and I have pay for this,

   l know how  cruel  and rude he is   but I have bear it.

   In couple of week we are getting married, Vegas can't go against his parents.
So after my vist with Vegas his father break the news to  media. They're  really  excited for it. 

  I know the future does  hold I lot for me but I can't do any thing   . ....

☺😊
I am sorry for not updating story but  I have tooth ache  because I am having all 4 wisdom teeth some time like what worst think happening with me . 
  Did you  had wisdom teeth what you think about story  . Tell me in comment, pls...

I also have insta on some name pls follow their to
Bye bye👋👋👋