1

A/n: Hi everyone welcome to the re write! This will be an improved of the deleted version since the plot was rushed and the writing was overall terrible,enjoy!

It was a normal morning in Paris,the sun shone brightly over the city,people we're getting ready for school,stores were opening,and in a certain bakery lived a girl who often found her sleeping in. The light that came from the sun shone through her blinds and her dull blue eyes started to open. Immediately,she wanted to go back to sleep and hide under the covers but she knew that today was Monday great. Reluctantly,she removed the blanket from her body and threw her shoes over the edge of her bed. "Tikki?" She called for her little friend "good morning marinette! Did you sleep well?" "It was fine" she replied as she stood up from her bed and walked to her drawer. "Why don't you wear that new shirt you made?" "They'll make fun of me tikki,you know this" ever since her bully Lila turned all her friends against her she's been more insecure and had fallen into depression. There was only one person who stuck around with her and that was the fabled teenage model Adrien agreste. She slightly smiled as she remembered all the times that they hung out with each other. After looking in her drawer she settled in on a dark blue hoodie with stripes at the end of the sleeve followed along with some black jeans. Then she sat down on the edge of her bed and started to brush her messy blue hair. While she was brushing her hair the rest of the kwamis had woken up and went to go greet their holder. "Good morning mari!" Pollen said while rubbing her eyes the rest of them doing so. "Hi everyone foods near my laptop as usual" the little creatures flew down to her computer and started eating the food while marinette started braiding her hair. She finished her hair and picked up her bag and headed out of her room and started walking downstairs where her parents were making breakfast. "Good morning honey how did you sleep?" Her mom asked "fine" her daughter replied blankly. The food was finished and it was all set on the table but for some reason,marinette didn't feel like eating. She was afraid to gain weight although she was a little underweight now because of her fear of getting made fun of. "I'm not that hungry today mom I'm just gonna make my way to school" "are you sure?" "Yeah" "very well then,have a nice day at school!" "Thanks mom!" She yelled back as she walked out of her house,another day of hell she thought blankly to herself.