2

Once Marinette had locked her house door she started walking to school. Although,she really didn't want to but there was one person that would make her happy no matter what,adrien. He was her only friend who didn't succumb to Lila's lies and defended her as much as he could. She continued to think about what would happen today as she felt her feet taker her to the school building. Marinette then looked up and saw that the school building was near,which she dreaded heading too. No matter how hard she tries to explain to the adults that she's hurting they simply toss her aside until she breaks under pressure. She then went into the building ignoring all the stares she was getting and just headed to class. Once she entered, her eyes scanned the room and noticed that there weren't many kids in yet. For the first time,she was early! The mere thought brought a small swim to her face before she headed to the back of the class to sit in her new assigned seat with adrien,who wasn't even here yet. A few moments later,more kids entered the room including adrien who immediately smiled once he saw her. The famous boy ran to her and gave her a tight hug before saying "good morning marinette,how are you?" "The usual" she responded back. The teacher then suddenly came in and started teaching a new subject.

Time skip to the end of school

When the final bell rang everyone rushed out of the room and out the building. Marinette and adrien not walked out of the building and waved to each other before going their separate ways. School was honestly very difficult for marinette and on some days,she just wished to end it all. So she decided to come up with a date, but when would she do it? The question remained in her head as she continued to walk home until it finally struck her,she'd do it Friday. Now obviously she needed to plan everything out,say goodbye to adrien,make sure her parents don't found out about her plan,and leave this wretched earth,simple. Once she arrived home from school her parents were still busy working at the bakery so she headed to her room and decided to doodle dresses for the rest of the day.