10

Friday (finale)

Right after Marinette was released from the hospital her parents decided not to send her to school anymore which she was happy with. Adrien along with his father,would come by everyday and help teach her while preventing her from doing anything to risk her life again. The two teenagers were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and their parents couldn't be happier. Tiki and the other Kwamis often hung out with the family and would get showered with affection by adriens mother which would often make them very happy. Gabriel had also bonded with the Kwamis which took a while but they eventually forgave and warmed up to him,they were all happy and problem free for the rest of their lives.

"Adrien,do you think I sewed this right? I feel like I messed up" she held up a pretty winter jacket up to him,it was purple with stars on the sleeves. "Why would you think it looks bad? I believe it looks wonderful!" He said while gently touching the jacket "I bet it looks good on you~" he teased slightly while standing up and kissing her cheek which made her blush slightly. "Do you want me to put it on? Turn around if yes!" He chuckled slightly and turned around before covering his eyes,not wanting her to feel uncomfortable in any way. When he turned around he smiled brightly and held her close "you look wonderful as always dear! Don't ever doubt yourself okay? Those times are gone,it's time to start a new life with a new sense of self esteem okay?" She just smiled slightly and nodded slightly before bringing him into a quick, yet passionate kiss. From that moment on, Marinette and Adrien knew they're lives would get better from now on, with or without hiding under a mask.

The end