3

Tuesday

The next day,marinette walked up to her calendar and marked the days that went by until she would end her life. Obviously  through out the night she'd planned when and where she would do it. Her plan was to leave the house as ladybug during midnight and jump off the nearest roof hoping that would be her demise. Today was Tuesday,that meant she had 3 more days left until she would want to die. Today the school decided to give them an off day which Marinette was glad for. For the last few days of her life she would spend it with tikki and the others. Her parents were always busy but she didn't mind at all,they needed money somehow anyway. Currently,she was sitting on her bed with all the Kwamis on her shoulder nuzzling into her,they had no idea what she planned to do in a few days. "You guys really are they affectionate today huh?" She chuckled. The others didn't respond,they only nuzzled into her more. "I'll take that as a yes" she muttered,a slight smile on her face. The calendar on the wall was hidden once the Kwamis woke up,she didn't want anyone interfering with her plan. Life had been cruel to her and she just wanted it all to end. The clock ticked down the days until she would finally be at peace,she would be lying if she said it didn't excite her a bit on the side. But she'd never tell anybody that,ever.