9

Monday (a day off of school for the entire week)

Her heart was racing as she waited for adriens turn to visit. Ever since her memory of her 'final moments' clicked in her brain she'd been waiting anxiously for his turn to enter the room so they could finally have a full conversation. After a few minutes, the hospital door slightly creaked open snapping her out of her thoughts. All that she could see was his slight blond hair before he completely opened the door,both their eyes met each other for the first time in days. An awkward silence was noticeable in the room and both of them didn't really know what to say. Adrien shifted uncomfortably from the silence before taking a hesitated step forward. He then stared at her before sitting on the bed and bringing her into an unexpected tight hug. None of them said anything for a while,they just embraced each other enjoying the moment between the two of them who had remained anonymous behind a mask for so long. The two just stayed cuddling like that for an hour before the two eventually fell asleep still holding each other with content expressions on their faces.

In the waiting room,the parents of the two teenagers were discussing how to handle the situation. Both parents decided it was best to homeschool Marinette and keep her away from school, with the exception of Adrien of course. They'd just have to wait for her to heal to discuss things with her and such.

(Lazy chapter)