8

Sunday (Chloe redemption)

"I leave Paris for one week and Marinette manages to attempt to kill herself!" Chloe scoffed,as she stared at Adrien in the waiting room. "But no matter,my daddy will have everything taken care of" she looked at her nails with a smirk before staring back at the model. "Thank you so much Chloe,but uh what do you plan to do?" "Oh don't worry about it,my dad send her to a prison for brats under the age of 18,no big deal" she scoffed slightly with a small smile. Adrien just thanked her before sitting back down in one of the chairs in the waiting room. Chloe then went up to her kwami,pollen and hugged her with her tiny finger. "You better tell me what happened when I was gone" the little bee let out a quiet snicker before explaining their holder's unusual behavior ever since Lila turned her life upside down. The mayor's daughter listened carefully while staring down at her nails and polishing them before starting back up a conversation.

Meanwhile,in the hospital room Marinette was slowly starting to gain consciousness and the doctor was beyond relieved. "Ah good,you're awake,you had quite the fall Marinette" she just blinked a couple times before adjusting to the light "I'm alive?" She muttered quietly "yes Marinette, we managed to save you after your little stunt and there are several people waiting for you in the waiting room" "o-oh..." "there are many people who care about you,you do realize that right? We plan to help you so you don't do this again" she just looked down in slight shame while the doctor left to bring her family,and probably a few others in. The worst thing was they all probably knew who she was now,how unfortunate. The doctor then entered the waiting room and explained to her parents that she was now awake. Sabine and Tom speed walked to their daughters hospital room and slowly opened the door. Once it was fully open they saw that their little girl,had in fact woken up and was probably needing some comfort and a little scolding afterwards. "Marinette our precious baby girl!" Her mother ran and hugged her daughter tightly,who gladly hugged back while her father joined in soon after. It was a happy moment for the family at the moment and Sabine along with Tom couldn't be happier to see their daughter alive and slightly well. They hugged in silence for a moment before her father started to speak "alright young lady,explain to us how you managed to keep your secret from us as being the greatest hero in Paris and not getting enough sleep at night!" She then let out a sigh before explaining ways how she'd sneak out and come back every night while they slept as if their daughter wasn't risking her life for the city. "I'm really sorry for not telling you mom and dad,but I promise after this I'll keep no more secrets from you,I swear it" her mother just smiled happily at her before hugging her once more "thank you dear,now are you ready for your kitty to come in?" It was only then till she remembered that on that rooftop,she'd found out who was hiding behind the mask all boy she had always loved ever since he handed her that umbrella on the first day of school,adrien agreste.