4

Wednesday:

Today was Wednesday,the school had recently fixed a bathroom issue and let the students come back to school. Obviously,Marinette dreaded going back like any other day. Which leaves up to where she is now,the blue haired girl was taking her usual route to school to get some peace and quiet. Her thoughts traveled back to what she would do on friday,it was a day she'd been waiting for ever since Lila made her life a living hell. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't a little excited. Once the school was in sight she went in and ignored the stares and started heading to class. Adrien was already waiting for her in the back of the room and she smiled at him before sitting next to him. "How are you feeling today marinette?" "Fine" that was a lie that she often said to him,she didn't want to worry him than he already was. The teacher came into the room and everyone went silent and started paying attention. Once school was over,adrien and marinette parted ways once more.

Adrien walked home since he had convinced his father to let him walk on some days. His life as a model was difficult for him always getting the attention of girls which he didn't want at all. Once he reached home,he was immediately greeted by his mother who had woken up from her coma a few months ago "welcome home my dear,how was school?" "Good as always mom" "wonderful to hear dear,you should go get some rest alright?" "Are you sure you don't need help with any chores today mom?" "I already finished everything while you were at school" "go rest mom alright" "okay sweetie" she smiled before heading to her bedroom. Adrien walked to his bedroom and fed his Kwami some cheese before finishing his homework and falling asleep for the day ignoring the gut feeling that something was wrong.