Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23

The breakfast that deeply hurt Yuan Huaijing finally came to an end. He "cruelly" broke up this pair of "lovers" and dragged Fang Mo to the company.

After all, he had important matters to attend to!

At 10:17 in the morning, Fang Mo suddenly received a call from the front desk, indicating that a boss named Wang Yaoming strongly requested to meet with Yuan Huaijing. Their side was trying to hold him back, so they asked Fang Mo what to do.

When she answered the call, Yuan Huaijing happened to be sitting next to her. Since Zhao Yan was absent, Fang Mo had conveniently moved all the office supplies she needed to Yuan Huaijing's office, maintaining a distance of one meter between them. These two days had been peaceful and uneventful.

Now, the crucial person had finally arrived. Fang Mo let the front desk release him and gave Yuan Huaijing a knowing smile.

The key player was on stage, and the plan was set in motion!

Yuan Huaijing: "Perform well."

Fang Mo immediately put on a serious expression, appearing slightly angry: "Mr. Yuan, rest assured, I guarantee the task will be completed."

At the same time, she quickly took out a lipstick from her small bag, a shade of red that was slightly bolder than what she usually wore. She turned her back and applied some makeup using a mirror.

In just a few minutes, Fang Mo appeared even more formidable and glamorous.

Seeing Fang Mo like this, Yuan Huaijing couldn't help but think of the word "adorable" again. He wondered if he was falling ill recently, as why did he find Secretary Fang adorable no matter what she did?

Could he have caught some kind of adorable syndrome?

Initially, Yuan Huaijing didn't plan to involve Fang Mo too much in this matter. But with Zhao Yan falling ill, he thought carefully and realized that Fang Mo wasn't a delicate flower in a greenhouse. She would eventually manage a company herself, so she might as well adapt early to the struggles between bosses.

Moreover, if Fang Mo took action, the effect would be even better than Zhao Yan's.

So, Yuan Huaijing had an open and frank conversation with Fang Mo, discussing the pros and cons and the impact it would have on her. If Fang Mo was unwilling, Yuan Huaijing wouldn't force her.

Unexpectedly, Fang Mo didn't take too long to consider and agreed to the plan.

And thus, today's events unfolded.

Soon, as the knocking sound came, Yuan Huaijing snapped back his wandering thoughts. This was a time for business matters.

"Huaijing."

Wang Yaoming came in with a big smile on his face, displaying a very enthusiastic attitude. Moreover, this time he came alone, which was quite rare for a boss like Wang Yaoming, who usually preferred to bring at least two people when discussing business.

Compared to Wang Yaoming's enthusiasm, Yuan Huaijing appeared much more reserved. As the front desk closed the door and left, the three-person office suddenly fell into a peculiar atmosphere.

No one spoke first. Facing each other on opposite sides of the sofa, Wang Yaoming and Yuan Huaijing exchanged glances.

Only Fang Mo, with a serious expression, handed each of them a cup of tea. Regardless of their intentions, basic etiquette still had to be observed.

However, Wang Yaoming clearly had more patience. After thanking Fang Mo and complimenting her, he started talking to Yuan Huaijing about various unrelated topics, avoiding the main purpose of his visit.