Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37

On Saturday, when Fang Mo arrived at Yuan Huaijing's house, it was exactly ten in the morning. There were only Yuan Huaijing and Yuan Yi'an at home.

It seemed that the senior had something to attend to and Aunt Zhou wasn't around either. The bodyguards automatically went invisible. Fang Mo didn't think too much of it, assuming it was just a coincidence.

"Fang Jiejie!"

"Meow~"

Fang Mo was warmly greeted by Yuan Yi'an and Aizel.

After a period of rest, the little guy's leg injury had mostly healed. It didn't affect his ability to walk normally as long as he didn't engage in intense activities that could strain it.

Moreover, it seemed that Aizel treated Yuan Huaijing, Fang Mo, and Yuan Yi'an differently, possibly because the three of them were the ones who found it. Aizel was remarkably clever in adjusting its behavior towards them.

Especially in front of Yuan Yi'an, it would stick around and act coquettish. Zhao Yan, who had tried several times to pat its head, expressed his sadness at being dodged.

"An'an, Aizel, Yuan Zong, good morning."

Fang Mo greeted them all with a smile, not leaving anyone out, then looked at Yuan Yi'an.

She had already planned the itinerary for today, with the pottery museum as the destination. She thought it would be nice if she and Yuan Yi'an could make something small for each other, so that even if they couldn't meet often, seeing the gift would remind them of the happy times they spent together.

"Fang Jiejie! I'm ready. Shall we go?"

Yuan Yi'an's face no longer showed any signs of the hesitation and unhappiness from the previous days. It was as if nothing had happened, which greatly relieved Fang Mo.

After waking up from the drunken night, Fang Mo didn't wait for Yuan Huaijing and Zhao Yan. She only received a message from the senior, saying that they had something temporary to deal with, and she didn't need to rush back to move out, etc.

Naturally, Fang Mo exchanged a few polite words and firmly went back home. It wasn't until the next day when she saw the two of them again in the office that they seemed fine.

Because she was worried about Yuan Yi'an, she also asked Zhao Yan about the situation with Feng Yiyao and whether she should tell Yuan Yi'an and how to approach it.

Knowing Fang Mo's concern for Yuan Yi'an and realizing that Fang Mo already knew almost everything except for the final outcome, Zhao Yan briefly explained the entanglement between Feng Yiyao, Lu Yuanzheng, and Han Tianzhen, with Yuan Huaijing's consent.

Upon hearing it, Fang Mo was left speechless. Han Tianzhen, that scum, could be ignored, but Feng Yiyao... She really...

She had the audacity to do it but lacked the courage to admit it. It was as if the Yuan family owed her something in their past lives. Poor An'an had to bear the fact that his mother was one of the people who harmed his father.

Fang Mo felt an urge to hit someone after listening!

And then there's Lu Yuanzheng. Even though Zhao Yan didn't elaborate, Fang Mo could sense the ill intentions this guy had towards Yuan Huaijing.

Why did he treat Yuan Huaiyan and Yuan Huaijing differently?

Just because they didn't have the same mother?

Fang Mo didn't realize that her casual complaint actually hit the nail on the head. She just felt sorry for these three people in the Yuan family.

They clearly hadn't done anything outrageous, but they coincidentally encountered three rare weirdos at the same time.