Cologne

Summary: Harry wants to borrow Louis' cologne, and Louis' shocked when the bottle is returned half-empty

Tbh idk what this is 😭😭 read at your own risk I guess

~~

Louis is standing by his locker, sorting out his books from his last class when Harry comes up behind him. His arms circle around Louis' body, engulfing him in a warm hug.

"Hey, Lou." Harry nuzzles his face a bit into Louis' neck. Taking a deep breath in, his eyes flutter closed at the heavenly scent of Louis.

"Hey, baby. You okay?" Louis chuckles, turning his head a bit to acknowledge his boyfriend's arrival, but letting him cling to him.

Harry's always been very touchy. Ever since they were friends, he's always been appreciative of the things that make him feel. And as physical as he was when they were friends, it's only increased exponentially since their relationship evolved to involve kissing.

"Mhm." Harry mumbles before pulling away to a respectable distance for a couple in a public setting. "You?"

"Better, now you're here." Louis smiles, knowing that when he turns around he'll be met with a blushing Harry.

Sure enough, when Louis closes his locker and faces his boyfriend, the gorgeous creature's cheeks are dusted with a deep red flush, his teeth biting back an abashed smile.

"You're cute." Louis remarks quietly, taking Harry's hand in his and guiding them down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"I know." Harry sassily flips a curly lock of hair over his shoulder, grinning goofily down at Louis, who just scoffs in amusement.

Harry whines for a brief period of time about his physics exam, and how he had no idea how to go about answering one of the questions. When the bell rings, the hallways empty quickly, and the two exchange a mischievous grin.

Louis tugs Harry into an isolated stairwell, as is their daily routine, and gently pushes Harry against one of the walls. The hall monitor that is supposed to cover this area hasn't ever shown up, so there's no worry of them getting caught.

Louis' lips are on Harry's in an instant, his hands venturing beneath the oversized sweater the taller one is adorning, and his thumbs rubbing lovingly along his hips. Tugging his boyfriend close, Harry winds his arms tightly around Louis' neck, forcing their faces together.

Teeth bite roughly and tongues swirl as the two make out, completely oblivious to anything else in the world. They do this every day, a little escape from the stresses of high school. So far, they've only been walked in on by Zayn, who simply nodded approvingly at them before backing out.

When Louis moves to Harry's jaw, it frees Harry's mind ever so slightly, giving him room to breathe. The sensation of Louis' lips on his skin has never and will never lose its remarkable feeling.

Panting, Harry is overwhelmed by the feeling of Louis' body pressed against his own, trapping him to the wall, his hands gripping his hips, the smell of the boy invading every breath he takes. It's heaven.

They only spare a few more minutes before they call it quits. No need to press the limits too far, right? When Louis pulls back, he's satisfied to see Harry's lips visibly swollen and red, his eyes darker than usual and his hair a bit tousled.

"Good?"

"Yeah." Harry smiles, and Louis feels like he's run into a brick wall when he sees a red tint on his face. He's flustered by Louis simply looking at him, as if he hadn't practically had his hand down his pants a few moments before. Harry's so innocent and pure, it melts Louis' heart.