Chapter 1: The Awful Caretakers

Abusive caretakers, swearing, dead naming, eating disorder, and on purpose misgendering
-----------------------------------
It's a cloudy Saturday afternoon and Will is playing his guitar to keep himself calm and so he doesn't accidentally explode at anyone for either misgendering him or become abusive to him. 
"WINTER!!!! Come down for lunch now!!!" 
Will sighs in anger and slowly goes downstairs to the kitchen/dinning room, he sits down and he sighs. Food comes to the table and it's grilled cheese, Will looks at it uncomfortable and plays with his hands, a caretaker sees this and starts comes over, Will quickly starts to eat it making him sick to the stomach, swallowing it then thinking on when he can vomit it back up.
"Did you finish it? Open your f*cking your mouth up." 
Will opens his mouth and the caretaker doesn't see anything but still punches him in the side of the face making him fall off his chair. 
"Take your plate to the kitchen then f*ck off." 

Will nods, stands up and starts to walk to the kitchen, he places his plate down and walks off to the stairs, going upstairs to his room and bathroom. When he enters his room he shuts the door then locks it, walking to his bathroom and running to his toilet, making him vomit until he starts vomiting out all of the food that he's had for both breakfast and lunch, when he's dry of vomit he stops and then coughs a bit then flushes the toilet and washes his hands. He leaves the room and he starts to play his guitar again trying to finish a song that he's been writing for months. A caretaker comes in and sees Will playing his guitar. 
"OY!" 
Will sighs and looks up at the caretaker. 
"Someone wants to actually foster you, they'll be here tomorrow at 1pm and don't f*ck it up or else." 
Will nods. 
"And will you stop playing that stupid guitar, you're not even f*cking good." 
Will sighs and then looks at her. 
"What?"
"Why do you all hate my guts? Also does the person that wants to foster me know that I'm Trans? Or did you not mention that to them?" Will asks, 
*Laughs* "It's just a f*cking phase you'll get over it, so no I didn't mention it." 
Will looks down then nods.
"Bye Winter." 
*Sighs* "Bye Ms." Will says. 

Will plays his guitar in sadness and hums the song out, another caretaker comes in and takes Will's guitar, walks out of the room with the guitar in hands and Will runs after them and snatches it off of the person. 
"DON'T TOUCH SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" Will shouts. 
Will walks back to his room with his guitar close to him, he enters his room, shuts it then locks it. 
Then he hears a loud knock on his door and he sighs, walks over to the door and opens it. 
"DO YOU HATE MY FOOD!?! I KNOW YOU VOMITED IT OUT!!! I'M NOT DUMB!"
"I...don't hate your food it's just it's my eating disorder." Will says scaredly, 
"ALL MY GOD YOU DON'T HAVE A STUPID EATING DISORDER, YOU'RE FAKING IT!" 
"I do though, I'm not faking it." Will says, 
"ARGH! I HOPE YOU DON'T DO THIS WITH YOUR NEW FOSTER FAMILY!" 
Will doesn't answer and just avoids eye contact with the chef. 
"Your so f*cking disrespectful I don't know how you think that they're going to keep you for long." 
"I'm not packing everything, cause I know that they're just going to send me back here." Will says softly. 
The chef leaves and Will continues to play his music.

That night Will's at the table with everyone having food, he plays with it and slowly puts it in his mouth, he feels all of the caretakers eyes on him and this  makes him anxious and uncomfortable. When he finishes it he shows the chef his plate, the chef takes it off of him and he leaves but not before hearing. 
"Don't vomit this up!" 
Will sighs and walks to his room feeling his stomach rumble with discomfort and he goes to his bathroom and vomits it out again. Sobbing slightly and wishing he could just eat but with people watching him, how much they give him it makes him so sick and he hates it. When he's done he washes his hands and gets ready for bed. Sleeping's hard for him at the moment because he's mind is on his new foster family and he thinks about the worse without knowing it's the best thing to happen to him and for both his mental and physical health, he's really skinny for his age and what gender he was born into. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that was chapter one of this new book, I hope you enjoyed and I wonder how Will will be treated with his new foster family.