Chapter 2: Meeting the Watson's

Accidental/Purpose deadnaming, swearing, accidental/Purpose misgendering, panic attacks, past scars, and eating disorder
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning and Will's playing his guitar with anxiety overtaking his body slowly but he's not letting it control him, he's not going to f*ck this up not today not ever he just wants to leave this god forsaken dump of a place, he calms down and concentrates on playing his guitar and finishing this song that he's been working on.

It's now 12:59pm and Will is patiently waiting for the family and thinking the worse he's taken out of this thought when he hears a door open, he looks up to see a woman walking in with a family of three: One older man, one young boy and a boy that's around his age. They come over and sit down on the couch and chairs in front of him.
"Hello, what's your name? I'm Phill, this is adopted son Techno and this is my other adopted son Tommy." Phill says,
"I'm Will nice to meet you." Will says,
"You're name isn't Will it's Winter, don't say the wrong name."
Will sighs and looks at the lady with them then looks at the family.
*Sighs* "Hi I'm Winter, I'm fourteen years old." Will says,
"Nice to meet you Winter, what do you like to do in your free time?" Phill asks,
"I like to write songs, play my guitar and read books." Will says.
Techno smiles and looks at Phill then looks back at Will.
"Would you two like to tell Winter more about yourselves? If not that's fine." Phill asks,
"I'm Techno like my dad said, I'm 14 same as you which is pog. I like to build weapons, sword fight with dad, read books and play video games when I'm not studying or helping Tommy with his work or helping dad with dinner." Techno says,
"I'm Tommy, I'm a big boy!! I like to play minecraft, play with my friends in person and online and to annoy Techno and Phill." Tommy says.
Techno rolls his eyes and he sees that Winter is looking uncomfortable with the workers watching 'her' like a hawk.
"Excuse me can you not watch her it's a bit odd." Techno says in a calm voice.
The workers walk off and Will smiles softly but still highly uncomfortable in this situation.
"So Winter why are you here in the orphanage? What happened to your parents? Sorry if it's to much you don't have to answer." Phill asks,
"Oh! I got kicked out/abandoned when I was younger." Will says.
Phill looks at Will confused by this.
"Why? Am I allowed to ask this?" Phill asks,
"Um...I'm not comfortable, please don't ask me that." Will says looking at Phill,
"Understandable, I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable." Phill says.
Will sees one of the caretakers doing a sit up position, Will rolls his eyes and sits up leaning his back on the chair.
"So? Winter would you like to come home with me and my boys?" Phill asks,
"Um...sure, I would like to leave this place." Will says.
Phill stands up, walks over to the caretakers leaving Will, Techno and Tommy alone with the caretakers watching him still.
"So what does fostering mean?" Tommy asks,
"It means that we'll be looking after Winter for a bit, to get her used to the house then Phill decides if we adopt her or send her back here." Techno says.
Tommy nods and sees Winter playing with her hands.
"Why are you playing with your hands?" Tommy asks,
"Um...I'm uncomfortable with somethings that's all, don't have to stress about it, it's not like you'll keep me for long nor understand me." Will says the second part quieter so the boys don't hear.
Phill comes back and they walk Winter to 'her' room, 'she' grabs a broken bag and 'her' guitar. 'She' walks out with 'her' guitar in 'her' hands and joins the boys to the car. They all enter the car, Phill starts it and starts to drive off, Will looks out of a window and notices that the orphanage getting smaller with the further away they get from it, he looks away when the orphanage couldn't be seen anymore and looks out the window looking at all the houses and children who know Will's secret waving him bye, he slowly waves goodbye and smiles softly.

About two hours later they arrive to the house and Will's soundly asleep leaning his head on the door and softly snoring, holding his guitar close to himself.
"She out?" Phill asks.
Techno looks over at both Winter and Tommy and see that they're both asleep.
"They're both out dad." Techno says.
The car stops and Tommy opens his eyes slightly then closes them again.
"I carry Tom while you carry Winter?" Philll whispers.
Techno nods.
Both Techno and Phill hop out of the car shutting the car doors softly.
"So? What room is Winter going to be in?" Techno asks,
"For now she's going to be with Tommy, until we can get everything for her room." Phill says.
Techno nods.

Will wakes up in a new room and he starts to freak out, breathing becoming uncontrollable, his chest tightening up, slowly starting to shake trying to remember what happened and how he woke up in this mysterious room. He hears soft knocks on the door and he slowly but surely gets out of bed and  to the door and opens the door up, to see Techno at the door.
"Wow, are you okay?" Techno asks,
"W-Where a-am I-I?" Will stutters looking around the room,
"You're with Phill and his two boys at our house." Techno says calmly.
Will nods and takes a deep breathe in then out.
"I-I'm s-sorry, I overpanicked again." Will says,
"No no it's fine, Phill told me to come and check on you, to come and get you for breakfast." Techno says,
"Okay, *gulps* may I get changed first? I don't feel comfortable in this." Will says,
"Of course, if you want you can either jump into the shower or have a bath. Tommy's downstairs so, you don't have to worry about him coming in on you." Techno says.
Will nods and he watches Techno leave, he goes over to his bag and grabs a binder, yellow long sleeve shirt and black pants. Waking into the bathroom with his things in his hands then shutting the door behind him, and getting ready for the shower, turning on the shower and feeling the water on his past scars from his part homes making him jump a bit then calming down. 

A couple of minutes later Will hopes out of the shower and he gets dress, walks out of the bathroom and goes downstairs slowly to avoid anyone coming to check on him, he enters the kitchen and sees Tommy and Techno in a uniform and not in the clothes that they came in to meet him, so he looks at them confused and unsure on what is happening. 
"Um...why are you guys in uniforms?" Will asks softly, 
"F*CK! Sorry I didn't mean to swear." Tommy says, 
"It's fine, I'm used to it." Will says. 
Phill finishes cooking the breakfast and he sees Winter. 
"Oh! Morning Winter how did you sleep?" Phill asks, 
"Meh, it was alright it's a bit odd not sleeping in the orphanage." Will says. 
Phill nods in understanding, Will sits down and watches Phill plate the food, then serving it. 
"Thanks dad, also Winter to answer your question me and Tommy are getting read to go to school." Techno says, 
"YEA!!!! Also dad!!!!! Tubbo asked to come over this afternoon and I told him that I would answer him today at school. So, can Tubbo come over this afternoon?" Tommy asks, 
*Sighs* "I guess, is he staying for the night?" Phill asks. 
Tommy shrugs his shoulders. 
"W-Who's that?" Will asks, 
"Oh! He's my friend and he's amazing he understands me and my struggles and I help him with his struggles. You may meet him if he comes over." Tommy says. 
Will nods and plays with his food until he feels eyes on him, so he starts to eat it fast. 
"Wow wow Winter calm down don't eat it too fast." Phill says. 
Will slows down and finishes it, gets up, puts his plate up on the bench and walks upstairs, enters the bathroom and then shuts the door behind him and locks it, walking over to the toilet and forcing himself to vomit, then vomiting into the toilet and feeling like actual shit wondering why he couldn't eat probably. Hearing a knock on the door scares him and he quickly gets up flushes the toilet then washes his hands, getting a spray bottle and then spraying the room with it so they don't smell the vomit. The door knocks again and more anxiety happens. 
"Winter? Is that you are you okay?" Phill asks, 
"Yea it's me! I'm fine, it's fine." Will says, 
"Okay, I just heard something and wanted to check up on you." Phill says. 
Will comes out and quickly leaves the bathroom and walks to his bedroom to play his guitar. 

Tommy and Techno leave the house to go to school leaving Will and Phill in the house alone.