You have to move on (all)

The grabber died 8 months ago, it was a historical event for Denver. The day I got my freedom, yet also the day I lost my home, my heart, my family. Robin, Bruce, griffin, billy and Vance were long dead before I even got taken but finney, finney passed not too long after we escaped. He suffered a severe wound to the head which didn't start to show until a couple days after getting out.

Now, I am haunted by them in my dreams or well nightmares. I had a close connection with these boys. Like I said, they were my heart. There faces being the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I see when I awake.

I thought coming home would force my father to care for me. To love me in a different way then the boys did. Instead he blamed me for it all. For dressing too provocatively. Of course a pedo taking me was definitely my fault.

I tried to open up to him, tell him about the nightmares.

"Dad, can I talk to you?"

"What do you want?" The drunken tone in his voice more prominent than I've ever heard before.

"I think i want to see a therapist"

I averted my gaze to the floor, ashamed to need help. I thought maybe he'd allow it seen as he denied my mother help and look at where she is now.

"Do you think I'm made of money!? For fuck sake y/n! You chose to get kidnapped so you choose to suffer the consequences"

My fault? Consequences? What is he on about?

"I'm sorry... forget I asked"

"That's more like it, now go to your fucking room"

I ran to my room, lying on my bed hoping sleep wouldn't come anytime soon. Before I knew it I drifted into a deep slumber

"Hey y/n"

The voices become more and more unrecognisable each night

"Robin... please I can't do this anymore"

"Y/n what's going on?"

"I just want to be with you guys"

"But you know it's not your time yet" came a voice from the left side of my bed

"Vance... you literally told me to kill myself before you died"

"I meant it as a joke"

"Yeah right"

I woke up, sweat pouring from my overheating body. I had thought about ending it many times but each time I think of finney. How he was so excited to leave that hell. How when I visited him in hospital, he told me to live the life we dreamed. How I had to move on...

A/n pt 2?