*Author Note*

Hello guys,as you can see from the title it's a note,my health is alot better now from before so rest assured Chapter 11 will be uploaded by Thursday.

My first story's 10 chapters are done,i know some could've been better but i also want to ask you what do you think of this story,my general plot is as you know from Chapter9 but mini arcs will be included aswell my goal is to finish this story by 60-70 chapters or i dare say 90.i don't know if i can do this in my first story but like I said did you enjoy these 10chapters like will you recommend this story to someone,by reading the comments i gain alot of motivation to write the next chapter even better.

The final thing i wanted to say in this note is what you want the chapter 11 should be based on.

A)Ash's little vacation at Pallet Town,meeting the Queen of Rota and finding his Elite Four.

B)His Companions pov what happened in their lives in these 8months.

C)Gohs Pove,Like i did with Chloe's do you want a Goh chapter aswell?

D)a Chapter based on Professor Oak finding out Ash caught Mew and informs Gary and they prepare for his welcome in Pallet Town[i think I'll combine A) & D).]

E)Giovannis pov and how Rainbow Rocket will be established and their groundwork for the big event.

That's all I wanted to say,i know this note is kind of pointless especially in middle of chapters but you guys can comment what of the options i gave should be the next chapter.